Once again being made to help another driver

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I hear you brother. We have guys that flip out because they have 5 more stops than usual.
I don't say a word, I just go out and do it.
They try to say. Guess I️ gotta send help. I️ tell em I️ don’t guve a friend. You know what u sent me out with. Not my problem. I️ work till mindnight.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What shape is your pension in?
2AB7FCCC-5C6D-440F-A4EE-62CE4670AD39.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The OP irritates me. Everyone wants to get off work and go wherever they go, but "helping" in any form provides a level of satisfaction to the helper. Unless you're a dick!

ManInBrown

The best is the runner gunners who are done at 6 every night crying in the morning when they see how many stops they have. You’ll be done and I’ll still have 40 left so why you mad. Lol

A

Article 3

For customer retention.
I can't speak as to why anyone wouldn't leave on their very first day of eligibility.
Are you saying that your customers don't like you since you red Xd me?

It was a joke. Although over the years most of my customers complained about the coverage (younger) drivers attitudes when I was off.

The way things are going customer relations will be all that separates the package delivery companies for many small businesses in the future and they make up 55% of our net pkg profit at the moment.

Orion is degrading that value as we speak.