Optional day denied a month later. Book off?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not here, though everywhere is different. Here you put in all your requests at the beginning of the year. That goes by seniority. After that it's firsts come first served even with vacation.
All requests at beginning of year. Lmfao. This is real life man. How the :censored2: supposed to plan your whole year. That a bunch of crap.

542thruNthru

All requests at beginning of year. Lmfao. This is real life man. How the :censored2: supposed to plan your whole year. That a bunch of crap.

I never liked it either. Just how it is. Every single Monday and Friday is blocked out after the 3rd day.

Though like you said. This is real life. People also need to know before 10days if they got the day or not.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I never liked it either. Just how it is. Every single Monday and Friday is blocked out after the 3rd day.

Though like you said. This is real life. People also need to know before 10days if they got the day or not.
That needs to be amended in your upcoming contract negotiations. I would start getting some signatures and submit it to your local.

oldngray

nowhere special
Vacations have to be scheduled for the whole year (although the option week you can wait and later break down into individual days off). The 2 personal days are the ones normally requested off during the year when you have a need.

Different everywhere of course.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Agree to call in. But don't say your sick ,just that you won't be in , that could lead to problems, they do not need to know why you won't be in. " this is so and so , I won't be in today "
This is exactly how I call in every time. They don't need to know anything else except that I won't be there.

542thruNthru

Agree to call in. But don't say your sick ,just that you won't be in , that could lead to problems, they do not need to know why you won't be in. " this is so and so , I won't be in today "

We have sick days. We have to actually say we are using a sick day today. Can't just say we are booking off and hang up. Most say "this is Driver I won't be in today. I'm using a sick day today."

oldngray

nowhere special
We have sick days. We have to actually say we are using a sick day today. Can't just say we are booking off and hang up. Most say "this is Driver I won't be in today. I'm using a sick day today."

We have no sick days so they are unpaid. No need to provide any details other than you won't be in.

Lots of wierd rules in your supplement. What part of the country are you from?
IMG_5358.JPG