Orion 3.0 Disaster.

JJinVA

You go through the truck on lunch?

No no no no

Youve made this point clear many times. It makes you angry. Got it.

I get bored after I eat. Browse a few websites, call a few friends, and then have 40 minutes to kill. Go through the truck, and still end up with 20 minutes staring at people in the parking lot like a lunatic lol. Occasionally Ill meet other drivers at nearby restaurants and we'll chill and shoot the shizz.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I get bored after I eat. Browse a few websites, call a few friends, and then have 40 minutes to kill. Go through the truck, and still end up with 20 minutes staring at people in the parking lot like a lunatic lol. Occasionally Ill meet other drivers at nearby restaurants and we'll chill and shoot the shizz.
Doesn’t make me angry. It’s just dumb as hell to work for free.

No different than showing up before start time to go through your truck.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I’m proud of you union brother we need more troops like you. Too many rabbits like @S.friend. Rush ruining good routes.
🧔✊
You’re a fool making assumptions about my work ethic. I’m not a runner because if I was why did I just collect 4K in 9.5 grievance checks? You don’t know me so keep your mouth closed when talking about me. All I said was if you beat their time they won’t say anything to you. I never follow Orion and I do get talked to about it. That doesn’t mean I’m a runner now does it?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You’re a fool making assumptions about my work ethic. I’m not a runner because if I was why did I just collect 4K in 9.5 grievance checks? You don’t know me so keep your mouth closed when talking about me. All I said was if you beat their time they won’t say anything to you. I never follow Orion and I do get talked to about it. That doesn’t mean I’m a runner now does it?
Oh no! you’re scaring me mystery internet person! Maybe don’t take browncafe so seriously. FYI you know a driver is a runner whenever they get mad when you call them a runner...

🧔✊

JJinVA

Oh no! you’re scaring me mystery internet person! Maybe don’t take browncafe so seriously. FYI you know a driver is a runner whenever they get mad when you call them a runner...

🧔✊

Being called a runner is like the UPS n-word. Pretty soon we're gonna be walkin around like, "Whats good my runna. NO I SAID RUNNA with an A on the end fam!"

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member

🧔✊
Yeah because I threatened you right? Yeah no I didn’t. But keyboard labeling me is probably a weak move. Just saying.

AKCoverMan

This is why I am glad my local does not require me to take unpaid time off that I do not desire. I have the RIGHT to an unpaid meal period, not an OBLIGATION to spend time I am not getting paid for. I like to keep the meter running! 🤑

21Savage

God that would be amazing! Nothing sadder than going to punch out and put your board in the rack, and theres 10 drivers circle jerking eachother to how bad they each got skrewed that day. Let them cry alone

Haha I'm guilty of that. Me and a couple homies always finish around the same time and always take lunch together back at the building and :censored2: on management and dispatch etc..

Not a huge deal but I'd kind of miss doing that if we no longer can.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Excercise and get jacked.

JL 0513

All this discussion in Orion 3.0 threads and no mention of what the "upgrade" actually does. Lunch has nothing to do with Orion.

What I had always heard was that the next phase of Orion would make adaptive updates throughout the day when changes occur.

So can someone explain if this is the case, and describe examples of how this is done? Like does it recalculate every time you break Orion trace?

Rack em

Made the Podium
All this discussion in Orion 3.0 threads and no mention of what the "upgrade" actually does. Lunch has nothing to do with Orion.

What I had always heard was that the next phase of Orion would make adaptive updates throughout the day when changes occur.

So can someone explain if this is the case, and describe examples of how this is done? Like does it recalculate every time you break Orion trace?
It doesn't recalculate anything. Should have been called orion 2.0.1

JL 0513

It doesn't recalculate anything. Should have been called orion 2.0.1

LOL, so the big Orion 3.0 isn't about Orion?? "Orion" by definition has to do with a computer algorithm generating a route solution. If this aspect doesn't change, then what changes are we talking about?