ORION discipline

wayfair

swollen member
are you serious????
FILE FILE FILE
File for harassment,supervisors working ,8 hour requests being denied,ANYTHING you can think of
ya'll kill me sometimes

oh, we are filing protest letters like a mo fo... it's not slowing them down any

edit... typing mo fo together, the site spells mother...lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
oh, we are filing protest letters like a mo fo... it's not slowing them down any

edit... typing mo fo together, the site spells mother...lol
BURY them. it will get attention,just may take time.
If you train your center manager that he will get covered up in grievances when he starts that crap he will stop

wayfair

swollen member
If you train your center manager that he will get covered up in grievances when he starts that crap he will stop

It's not our center manager's decision to push these warning letters and discipline, it's the DM.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's not our center manager's decision to push these warning letters and discipline, it's the DM.
Ahhhh gotcha. AS Soberups has often said: Warning Letters are often issued to make it look like management is trying to "fix" the problem. The ONLY way t end that foolish line of thought is to push back. Dont get mad,dont gripe and grumble ....just FILE.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ahhhh gotcha. AS Soberups has often said: Warning Letters are often issued to make it look like management is trying to "fix" the problem. The ONLY way t end that foolish line of thought is to push back. Dont get mad,dont gripe and grumble ....just FILE.
Exactly. I am still learning. But when the quiet ones start filing, look out, crap starts rolling uphill. I believe my center and the one I was in prior to this one, were deadly afraid of losing their jobs because of filing. But now we see, the antics start. you have no choice.

Dr.Brownz

The only way to stop the BS is for everyone to file on everything possible. You let them get away with a little here, a little there, and it grows exponentially after that. You entitled to all contractual rights always. Don't let them scare you.

andrsnbkj

I find orion is unsafe if you follow it to a T orion is not working how it should be working. It's on crack

Sent using BrownCafe App

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I can't wait for Orion. I drive so few miles on my set that if I drive 2 or 3 over the average, my planned day goes through the roof.

I'll be using that to my advantage.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Miles do nothing, Pieces do nothing, cods do nothing. All you will get is 20 to 30 more stops, minimum. You will be asking for 8 hr requests as many as possible, just to get a life.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
cms, dms, doesnt matter who is driving it, they are fighting to keep their jobs. You have to retaliate with the contract, to keep yours, and your life. Fatigue gets to be a factor, I dont care how old you are or how long you been doing it. JMHO

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I find orion is unsafe if you follow it to a T orion is not working how it should be working. It's on crack
I would describe it as more of an acid trip, with a few mushrooms thrown in. Follow ORION and you will see rocking horse people eating marshmallow pies next to the girl with kaleidescope eyes.

undies

If your DM is causing this, add their name to the grievance as well. I did this and the DM called me into his office and asked why I "tried to blame him" for my problem. It was fun.

cb1969

was told you're supposed to break off to make business stops.

There's a driver on working termination because of Orion.

The suspension has gone to local panel to later be heard in Dallas, then last Friday they hit him with the working termination

It's called a working termination, because UPS can not discharge or suspend an employee for a non-cardinal infraction. They must allow you to work while going through the grievance process or till you except the suspension. The term is a scare tactic that they use to except a suspension. Of course around here the fire people for non-cardinal infractions all the time because the Union doesn't make them pay back pay.

cb1969

I have never followed ORION and never been threatened or talked to about my failure to do so. The simple reality for me is that following ORION would cause me to run out of fuel.
Then run out of fuel and contact OMS and tell them you are on the side of the road and out of gas. You get paid while you wait for a tow truck to bring you gas...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I just follow it until I will miss a business. The only breaks I have are service related. I got tired of all the directives. I try to not miss commmercial and I follow it otherwise to a T. I am usually 90% and +10 miles. If I am plus 10 miles not following it, I am yelled at. Screw it. You want it you got it.

Last edited: