Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm going have to buy both youse guys some beer...and Bubble.
Don't drag me into this cat fight.
Cats45.jpg~320x480

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Whether you realize it or not. This is a anonymous site wheras you can speak your opinions without the threat of retaliation from the company or the "Union". This site is for mental expression not physical. Physical expression would be where you and your buddies go to watch cage fighting while you spit tobacco, fart and toss back too many Pabst blue Ribbons. I use " analogies" look it up. I am not trying to be a tough guy. I am just trying to give an analogy of how easy it is to beat you mentally. Like I said, your b.s. bravado is best suited for fight night at the belch and puke pub. Here it is about mental sparring and you can't even manage to step in the ring without making an ass of yourself.
Hold on, Time out! What's wrong with spitting tobacco and PBR's???

Don't drag me into this cat fight.
Cats45.jpg~320x480
I think game just wants to have beers with us all and a wiseman (bubblehead) once told me these are just discussions not arguments or cat fights. All I'm doing is having a discussion with Irish and he's the one who's getting mad. I'm cool as can be with it. I just want to keep discussing it. So game on.

Last edited:
Hold on, Time out! What's wrong with spitting tobacco and PBR's???
I don't know why he's discriminating against people who drink PBR chaw or cage fighting. Maybe his intellect is so high that he's above people like this. That sounds like a good quality to represent the membership.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Some day, someone will ask a thoughtful question, regarding a topic of interest, like Orion for instance, and then not ignore the folks who actually took time to answer the original question, instead of paying attention to the nonsense on the sidelines of insanity.

10 point

We don't have Orion yet (they said this year sometime) but the PDS said if your DOL is screwed up from PAS the Orion system will make it worse. Can't wait to see that debacle come to affect our already messed up dispatch.

Not caring about organization and common sense seems to be the common thread.

We don't have Orion yet (they said this year sometime) but the PDS said if your DOL is screwed up from PAS the Orion system will make it worse. Can't wait to see that debacle come to affect our already messed up dispatch.

I had to be instructed by a division manager to stop following edd 100% once. That didn't work out for said division manager. Said division manager got reassigned over 2 and a half hours from their house for a while.

10 point

I had to be instructed by a division manager to stop following edd 100% once. That didn't work out for said division manager. Said division manager got reassigned over 2 and a half hours from their house for a while.
Looks like the 9.5 list is going to get longer.

Irishman Collins

There is just no way to explain how messed up it is until you actually get it

10 point

Where I'm at 9.5 isn't a problem. They do a good job of spreading the work around. From what I hear we are about two years away from Orion.
They spread our work around at the 3 pm redispatch and again at the 5:30 pm re-redispatch.
Amusing.
There is just no way to explain how messed up it is until you actually get it
Can't wait. Sounds like a rerun for the wizard of oz.
Don't look behind the curtain or you'll see who is really running the show.

Heck, they had me running backwards on all my one way streets during PAS. I can't wait for the enhanced version.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree. I deleted them all. Whatever it is about does not belong here.
And this is a thread about Orion, yes it is on a union page, within browncafe. It seems there are a few who want to turn this into a battle, and a nasty one. All good, somewhere else. I do not know or care what it is about, any further crap and the whole thread goes away.

Irishman Collins

And this is a thread about Orion, yes it is on a union page, within browncafe. It seems there are a few who want to turn this into a battle, and a nasty one. All good, somewhere else. I do not know or care what it is about, any further crap and the whole thread goes away.
You are absolutely right. I shouldn't have reacted that way. It's just hard for me to turn the other cheek when provoked. I am as reform as any one can get and I know he is pro Hoffa and for the current administration. That alone gets under my skin because after all that has happened to UPSers how can anyone appreciate our current leader and his administration. Anyway I'll try and keep my anger in check the next time

Inthegame

You are absolutely right. I shouldn't have reacted that way. It's just hard for me to turn the other cheek when provoked. I am as reform as any one can get and I know he is pro Hoffa and for the current administration. That alone gets under my skin because after all that has happened to UPSers how can anyone appreciate our current leader and his administration. Anyway I'll try and keep my anger in check the next time
Even after the admonishment you still bring "the current leader and his administration" into a topic about Orion? Hmmm.... You think maybe Hoffa devised Orion to get under your skin?