Orion Forcing

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Orion 1st stop has been here for a while and we've been told that Orion 1st THIRTY stops will be next. LOL.
Honestly, I laugh at this stuff everyday. The first 10 of my Orion stops are usually not even open yet, everyday. No one bothers to fix it. I stopped caring a while ago.

barnyard

KTM rider
So unless you looked on the computer how do you know what your first stop is?

I do not know until EDD loads. The only time I look at the computer is when I am on the clock and once we are on the clock, they do not want us looking at the computer, they want us wrapping up what the preload could not finish.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I thought you came in early to sort your load. Now all of a sudden you can't look at the computer?

I don't look at the computer as I know how to run my route and average 90% Orion compliance.

It is funny to watch the newbies huddled around the computers going through their routes stop for stop.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I don't look at the computer as I know how to run my route and average 90% Orion compliance.

It is funny to watch the newbies huddled around the computers going through their routes stop for stop.

That's not funny! That's paying your dues!

Slow walker

I've never used Orion because it has me run residential stops in the morning and business stops as I make pickups. I'm always 10-20 miles over and I never hear a word. My dispatch sup told me don't use Orion and my on car said stop backing in driveways. On car sup said he can answer for miles not accidents