Orion Forcing

tourists24

Bingo!

My question is if they can make it a requirement for each and every driver to check one of our two Orion computers before they go on road.
The absolutely cannot force you unless you are on the clock. They don't let us look once we clock in so I never look, but a lot do before start time

Rack em

Made the Podium
You said you need a good reason to not make your first orion stop. Late air is a pretty damn good reason. So ask them if they want all air on time OR for you to deliver the first orion stop, but they won't be able to have both since you have to wait to look at a computer.

Oops, someone tripped over the power cord and the computers have to start up again. There goes some more late air

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The pics would not have her signature on them.
That's because she posted those on her Facebook page. Just a preview of the photoshoot. We haven't gotten the pictures yet.

We thought the prices for individual prints were outrageous and didn't feel it was fair to ask family to pay that much.

So we decided to absorb the brunt of the costs and get full rights to the pictures. When she's done editing the pics we will get a cd with every picture on it and instead of $90 for an 8x10 family members can get one for like $5.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The absolutely cannot force you unless you are on the clock. They don't let us look once we clock in so I never look, but a lot do before start time
They'd have to teach me how to look up stuff on the computer lol.

I've never glanced at the Orion computer.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

So with in the last week or so Orion has become a big big deal in my center. For the longest time it was usually just do orion first stop and carry on. Now they're instructing us to run orion, be at 85% trace or under the miles, or we will face disciplinary action. Our ocs's even stated that if our cars are bricked in the am that they are to tear them apart to find the orion first stop if need be.

This seems pretty freakin ridiculous, it's the wrong time of year to have to spend extra time digging around in the back of the car. I assume its been forced in other places, but what disciplinarian action can they possibly take against us?

Flavor of the month. It will pass.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

So with in the last week or so Orion has become a big big deal in my center. For the longest time it was usually just do orion first stop and carry on. Now they're instructing us to run orion, be at 85% trace or under the miles, or we will face disciplinary action. Our ocs's even stated that if our cars are bricked in the am that they are to tear them apart to find the orion first stop if need be.

This seems pretty freakin ridiculous, it's the wrong time of year to have to spend extra time digging around in the back of the car. I assume its been forced in other places, but what disciplinarian action can they possibly take against us?

:censored2: Orion seriously, especially if Dispatch isn't going to fix it. Flavor of the month. It will pass. Hang in there/their! :censored2: which one is it!