ORION is creating its own "METRICS MONSTERS" and the DM's are unhappy?

BrownArmy

Diapers, dear lord, they must be super-cheap on the interweb.

That and boxes of paper towels.

Had to take stops off another driver the other day, one was an 'Amazon Pantry' box filled with hand soap, shampoo, and various other liquid personal products, all thrown in at random into a large cardboard box, no packing at all.

A plastic bottle of some cleaner or another had broken, all over everything else in the box. Suckitude, sheet it as damaged, give it to the clerk.

There can't be this many disabled people... is the interweb making people lazy?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The majority of these diapers and Ensure, etc, go to people whos children, or themselves are on medicaid/medicare. What I cannot believe is the number of people wearing diapers, and using catheters.

Z

ZQXC

There can't be this many disabled people... is the interweb making people lazy?

Well, before you had to put on your pajama pants and bedroom shoes and go to the Walmarts. Who needs that grief, right?

Now, you just sit in front of the puter in your tighty whities, eating doughnuts and shopping.

oldngray

nowhere special
The majority of these diapers and Ensure, etc, go to people whos children, or themselves are on medicaid/medicare. What I cannot believe is the number of people wearing diapers, and using catheters.

Those Medicaid people gets tons of those diapers when they still have unopened boxes sitting around their houses. Government pays for them and keeps sending more out. Your tax dollars at work.

MethodsMan

Orion doesn't make sense. Doing it my way saves more miles. Why do they want me to deliver a businesses ground all in the AM and then they want me to come back around 4 and deliver their saver.