other pet peeves

brazenbrown

On the shoe shining thing you know when you are dealing with customers, Yeah ok maybe but how about an inside PT/sup who NEVER sees a customer getting sh** for not shining their shoes? Yeah sure I am here to impress the boxes...

Your appearance says a lot about you. If you take pride in yourself just maybe you would take the time to shine your shoes. As a sup people look up to in more ways than you can imagine.

Shine your shoes and straighten your tie, you'll be much better off in the long run.:thumbup1:

lost

Your appearance says a lot about you. If you take pride in yourself just maybe you would take the time to shine your shoes. As a sup people look up to in more ways than you can imagine.

Shine your shoes and straighten your tie, you'll be much better off in the long run.:thumbup1:
very true, I do shine my shoes sometimes but its not a daily or weekly thing, I only had 1 full timer request the we shine our shoes and yeah people did notice but my only thing is I feel we should be focused on getting the packages loaded right not on how pretty my shoes are. TIE?? We get polo shirts

Sammie

I know we have covered this subject a lot, but here are some more that have been bothering me lately

The death of common courtesy. It wouldn’t kill a customer to ease up on the callousness and ask their driver how his day is going.

Cell phones. First doctors had them, then business people, and then all hell broke loose. Look what happened to our social skills. People are really walking around talking to themselves and the cell phone is nothing but a ruse. But the jabbering away on the phone when we’re driving; are we so bored that we have to talk to somebody just to kill time in traffic? I guess so.

People who are far from handicapped and park in the handicapped spots. Or the ones who park in the fire lane, or the loading only.

People who spit. Walking in and out of the hub was like picking your way through a mine field.

People who throw trash/cigs out of their car windows.

An overweight guy out in public with his pants so low that when he bends over or sits down, the world is treated to his butt crack. Can’t he feel the draft?

People who let their dogs or kids ride in the back of a truck.

People who drive slow in the left lane. MOVE OVER!

When people know a lane is ending, they try to get to the front of the line. (That’s when the “Scorpio” in me is at it’s best!!)

People whose kids don’t behave in public. I want to knock their a$$e$ off myself. :mad:

I'm sure there's more...

dei8

People that get on an elevator to go one floor. Would it kill them to walk. Heck, most of the time unless I am using my handcart, its just easier to use the stairs.

browniehound

People that get on an elevator to go one floor. Would it kill them to walk. Heck, most of the time unless I am using my handcart, its just easier to use the stairs.

I deliver to a 3-floor office building in which the elevator is very slow. I can deliver the entire building in one hand-cart trip, but my fully loaded hand-cart takes all the space on the elevator. There is a door next to the elevator marked "stairs". Now, I don't expect people to take the stairs up, but these idiots are standing there for 5+ minutes waitng for the elevator to take them DOWN, when I have been there first with my hand-cart and I'm the only one who is going to fit in the elevator.

I have no shame. If I'm there first I'm taking the whole space up. I have no choice. I can't walk down the stairs with my full hand cart.