Oz vs Vairma

browned out

The choice is clear.

If you want 22.5s, 22.6s, and 22.7s. Vote for Varima H.

If you want to be fed lies about your TeamCare benefits. Vote Varima H

If you want to be forced from your preferred schedule that you bid on so a 22.4 can have it; Vote Varima H

If you do not want to be guaranteed 40 hours per week while 22.4's 5s, 6s, etc. are: Vote Varima H

If you want to lose many of your seniority rights; Vote Varima H

If you want Hoffa. Vote Varima H . They are one in the same. They equate to a company controlled union. Pieces of garbage.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The choice is clear.

If you want 22.5s, 22.6s, and 22.7s. Vote for Varima H.

If you want to be fed lies about your TeamCare benefits. Vote Varima H

If you want to be forced from your preferred schedule that you bid on so a 22.4 can have it; Vote Varima H

If you do not want to be guaranteed 40 hours per week while 22.4's 5s, 6s, etc. are: Vote Varima H

If you want to lose many of your seniority rights; Vote Varima H

If you want Hoffa. Vote Varima H . They are one in the same. They equate to a company controlled union. Pieces of garbage.
Does anybody think Vairma has a real chance at winning?

browned out

Does anybody think Vairma has a real chance at winning?
The Varima propaganda minions were at our MI center today; as were our Local 243 slapdicks and a Joint Council President. They are all company controlled, Hoffa loyal, UPS management loyal, tow the line pieces of work. God bless them. Teamster voters , not so much with the blessings. Time for a change of leadership not only in name but in allegiance. Hoffa, Hall, Varima and Herra are not on UPS Teamster side. They do not have our best interests in mind.

Teamsters need to vote. There needs to be no doubt. VOTE!

If you want to close the concession stand; Vote OZ.

Last edited:

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The Varima propaganda minions were at our center today; as were our Local 243 slapdicks and a Joint Council President. They are all company controlled, Hoffa loyal, UPS management loyal, tow the line pieces of work. God bless them. Teamster voters , not so much with the blessings.

Teamsters need to vote. There needs to be no doubt. VOTE!

If you want to close the concession stand; Vote OZ.
Ron H is the treasurer of my local and I am voting Sean

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Just out of curiosity, why would being militant attract your vote?
Cause we're not NJ waterheads
Jackie_Aprile_Jr..jpg