Paid Family Leave Coming January 2019

vantexan

Columbia huh? Well let's see. Columbia Missouri .....Columbia South Carolina ......District of Columbia.....Space Shuttle Columbia....Perhaps NASA will sell you the wreckage and you can fix it up and live it or fly it yourself to save on air fare.
Spelled Colombia amigo. Buena Suerte.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I know you're trying to be funny and I appreciate but I never knew my maternal grandfather. While home alone and my grandmother in the hospital on her death bed and in what appeared to be a sudden onset of depression he shot himself.
Actually I was serious, because you are sounding even more unhinged than usual. Step back and take a deep breath!:backingout:

fatboy33

Obama's spending was to counter recession? Where did all those trillions go? We'll see how the economy goes under Trump beyond your hyperbole.
Obama's spending was to bail out a failing economy. Obama's spending was for overpriced wars we couldn't afford. The 1 percent receive far more from Obama than did the middle class. The health care he wanted to pass, single payer, was met with "How are we going to pay for it" as trillions go to defense contractors and Billionaire bankers. Now Trump is giving away money to the rich, the tea party and other GOP'ers can't care less about the deficit. When the black guy was in office, that's all they complained about.
"Socialize the losses, privatize the profits". Middle class gets screws as always.

vantexan

Obama's spending was to bail out a failing economy. Obama's spending was for overpriced wars we couldn't afford. The 1 percent receive far more from Obama than did the middle class. The health care he wanted to pass, single payer, was met with "How are we going to pay for it" as trillions go to defense contractors and Billionaire bankers. Now Trump is giving away money to the rich, the tea party and other GOP'ers can't care less about the deficit. When the black guy was in office, that's all they complained about.
"Socialize the losses, privatize the profits". Middle class gets screws as always.
And there it is. No matter the discussion the liberal will always bring it back to race. Now I'm trying to observe the forum's wishes and keep the politics out. Want to do the same?

fatboy33

And there it is. No matter the discussion the liberal will always bring it back to race. Now I'm trying to observe the forum's wishes and keep the politics out. Want to do the same?
You''re right, " There are very fine people on both sides". You're sick of hearing about race? How do you think the people being effected by it must feel?

vantexan

You''re right, " There are very fine people on both sides". You're sick of hearing about race? How do you think the people being effected by it must feel?
We're all affected by it. If you're talking overt racism, yes, I feel bad for people dealing with it. But constantly trying to spot the racists, that gets tiring. How about taking it to Current Events and let the fine folks of FedEx deal with more pressing matters?

fatboy33

We're all affected by it. If you're talking overt racism, yes, I feel bad for people dealing with it. But constantly trying to spot the racists, that gets tiring. How about taking it to Current Events and let the fine folks of FedEx deal with more pressing matters?
Translation, " I don't want to hear about it nor be reminded of it".

floridays

I know you're trying to be funny and I appreciate but I never knew my maternal grandfather. While home alone and my grandmother in the hospital on her death bed and in what appeared to be a sudden onset of depression he shot himself.
Sorry to hear that, tell us about your other grandfather.

floridays

Unhinged?