Part time supervisor Priority

Airs91

I am being strong armed to move to a different hub. I have been there longer than a few other sups. Do we work by seniority? If so can anyone show me in the direction of the actual bylaw in the UPS handbook?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Around here there is something called "The 50 Mile Rule" for management. I know Full Time management has no choice if they are told to report to another facility that is less than 50 miles from their house. I don't know how that works for part time supes.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am being strong armed to move to a different hub. I have been there longer than a few other sups. Do we work by seniority? If so can anyone show me in the direction of the actual bylaw in the UPS handbook?

It's not too late to try and get your soul back.

BlackCat

Welcome to our world of unreasonable expectations.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I would tell someone to write me a letter of recommendation and frontload the next ups college reimbursement before magically not reappearing at the new building.

RolloTony Brown Town

If you’re a pt sup they can’t force you to transfer facilities unless you approve. Get HR involved.

Over disciplined0123

I can tell you the only good thing about being a part time supervisor because had a ton of friends that went that route and some of us are now 25 and 30 yr drivers.. the friends we know were part time supervisors for around 10 yrs waiting to get promoted and they were always passed over for another. They all finally quit UPS as being a 10 yr part time sup. The good thing is that they all landed great management jobs at other companies. ONe friend who went elsewhere is the the head terminal manager covering over 2000 employees making 200g plus

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I can tell you the only good thing about being a part time supervisor because had a ton of friends that went that route and some of us are now 25 and 30 yr drivers.. the friends we know were part time supervisors for around 10 yrs waiting to get promoted and they were always passed over for another. They all finally quit UPS as being a 10 yr part time sup. The good thing is that they all landed great management jobs at other companies. ONe friend who went elsewhere is the the head terminal manager covering over 2000 employees making 200g plus

But yet he couldn’t get a preload wrapped on time to save his ass

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
knee pads.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am a part time supervisor, I touch every package i see, I demand every union member know their numbers and do what i say. I demand their respect