Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

Karma...

What’s up with so many union workers negotiating against other union workers? What do you care if part timer gets pension?

In the 80s part timer and full timer had the same wage and benefits. There’s no reason that needed to or should change
that's exactly right !......dont forget that since the 1976 contract pters had the opportunity to go ft on the ratio with off the street with the ratio improving to 100 %......before that contract pters had no chance and had to quit and apply...this here contract is while not equitable is the best for pters since 1976......as ive said before pters should be making 36/37 bucks an hour.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The pythons are getting ready !
2019-05-10_19.23.39.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It's the union's fault for playing into it with the PT contract that rewarded the "unborn" people that will be hired Aug 1st and beyond at the expense of the 4-9.99 year crowd.

But I guarantee that my production level will fall (I am doing the best I can while following the methods I have been taught will be my canned response to everything) and so will my attendance record (call me on it and well go through everyone else's attendance with their discipline record) with this :bsbullf: dumpster fire of a contract.

I just wish SOB showed up at my building so I could call him Hoffa Jr to his face....and as soon as my state goes RTW I will be filling out a goodbye card to the Teamsters.
So let me get this straight !!!

You blame FT drivers for thinking about themselves and screwing the PTers all these years, but when it's your turn to take care of the "unborn" before you, apparently it's a HARD NO too. The only BS are your posts.

Also, I worked 63 hours last week, while you worked 17 1/2 !!
But the union makes sure you get the same health insurance coverage as my wife and I. HOW'S THAT FAIR !!
Our medical insurance is worth more than what you rake in a month. REMEMBER THAT

You have the highest paid remedial union job in the country !!!!!!!!!
DEAL WITH IT

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Nowadays they don’t want the full time gig.
Everything is moving towards gig work. Everything. Which is why I don’t like how they didn’t get rid of PVDs. I’m not going to use my property for company business and no one else should either. And I doubt the company will even use the part timers and hire off the street instead just like they did with driver helping to avoid paying the 8 hour guarantee.

I completely agree with the entire meme. However due to cell phone apps being psychologically manipulative causing widespread addiction tons of gen x and z have became indescribably lazy. So there is some truth to what the boomers say despite their irreversible effects on this planet. We live in a hard time, one where just about nothing is guaranteed but I’d prefer to stay optimistic and do everything I can to better my situation regardless of the circumstance. The world being :censored2:ed by selfish idiots shouldn’t be a reason to give up.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
They're

They're, not there. The GED has to have more of a knowledge assessment than this. You're not your. You got that one. Now, learn they're, not there. You are progressing, little by little. Congratulations, please don't stop your journey and continue to gain more (3rd grade equivalent) knowledge. I am impressed and hopeful.
I thought we went over this. You're, not your. Simple 3rd grade english.
IMG_2342.png