Part timers vote NO!!!

Greasy

Hi guys so my mom said it's time to move out of the basement and get a job so I got hired at ups (they dont care if you have a felony) but the problem is 10$ an hr is not enough. I heard they are raising the starting wage to 13 an hr but that's not enough either. You see based on the amount of money I spend on hookers and booze I need at least 250$ a week (Cynthia charges a premium).

Vote NO!

PT Car Washer

Hi guys so my mom said it's time to move out of the basement and get a job so I got hired at ups (they dont care if you have a felony) but the problem is 10$ an hr is not enough. I heard they are raising the starting wage to 13 an hr but that's not enough either. You see based on the amount of money I spend on hookers and booze I need at least 250$ a week (Cynthia charges a premium).

Vote NO!
$13/hr plus the $100/wk show up bonus. Sometimes more depending on where you apply.

Vote NO!
Wow .our future is looking brighter...