Pay cut.....

cigarenvy

I work preload and make less than 1k a month. I can’t get another part time job that will work with UPS hours and becoming a driver would change my situation drastically. I can barely afford to live, I don’t care about the :censored2:ty position regular drivers consider a 22.4 driver, making that extra money would mean I wouldn’t have to eat a single meal a day. From my position most drivers :censored2: talking the opportunity that the 22.4 opens up for people like me are just acting like pissy privileged brats.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
They been having me on this split route everyday and this route used to be in once every week.
They’ve literally taken half of my route off and created another route. I routinely ran about 170-190 stops a day. Came in one Monday I was at 98.

I have a EAM run so I’m in early but politely informed them that I’m still guaranteed my 8 which does not include my early run. Next day I was at 130 and have basically fluctuated between 130-140 a day ever since.

I informed everyone to ensure that they clearly state that they want their 8 and then to check the WOR the next day to ensure they remained code 06.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh so we can only insult each other until feelings are hurt huh? When is it too far?
I’d say someone’s daughter is too far. Especially when you don’t or aren’t even sure how old they might be if they exist. Maybe, if you keep eating your wheaties, you’ll understand one day. Until then, stfu.

I work preload and make less than 1k a month. I can’t get another part time job that will work with UPS hours and becoming a driver would change my situation drastically. I can barely afford to live, I don’t care about the :censored2:ty position regular drivers consider a 22.4 driver, making that extra money would mean I wouldn’t have to eat a single meal a day. From my position most drivers :censored2: talking the opportunity that the 22.4 opens up for people like me are just acting like pissy privileged brats.
And it's a sorry day that our union let this happen. Give me more up front and a lot less down the road....

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
He has been working every day.
He isn't no @joeboodog or @Wilson1397
More hours than me too.

200w (11).gif