Pay cut.....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Lol we all get YOU and some new people are upset about the decline in OT. But 99.5 % of people here in NY love it. Let’s not forget. We here on the East coat voted this contract down and 804 crushed the NO vote. You West coat guys voted YES. Enjoy the new contract.
he's actually east coast and not west. It's very expensive to live in a few select markets in the northeast, but generally affordable outside of the metro and immediate suburb areas. I'm also in the northeast in a fairly expensive 'burb but the main reason I don't drive anymore is because of excessive OT; I might go back to it IF the OT relief is real.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
he's actually east coast and not west. It's very expensive to live in a few select markets in the northeast, but generally affordable outside of the metro and immediate suburb areas. I'm also in the northeast in a fairly expensive 'burb but the main reason I don't drive anymore is because of excessive OT; I might go back to it IF the OT relief is real.
OT relief that was the excused that you have so the 22.4 and other new rules what a JOKE''

Brown echo

WHY the need 22.4 to increased health care and pension contribution by UPS ???
giphy.gif

Brown echo

IF you think 22.4 it will save your Pension?? please feel free to help me understand or assumed that would never,never they will cut my pension or something like that would happen to me?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Brown echo

I would like a full time retired driver to help me with my question ?? let me know if your retired driver
giphy.gif

Raw

Raw Member
My route they are still sending me out with 175 stops only it`s now about a 7.80 ' under- dispatch ", even tho I at most can do 165 stops and make it under 9.5 ! To make " scratch " I need to deliver about 23 an hour including a 20 min. drive to my first stop and a UPS store pickup! LOL AS a 31 year driver that`s not happening.

The Driver

I drive.
All this extra free time I just spend chasing girls and staying up till 1:30. I'm not sure it's particularly any better for my health and well-being.

cigarenvy

I work preload and make less than 1k a month. I can’t get another part time job that will work with UPS hours and becoming a driver would change my situation drastically. I can barely afford to live, I don’t care about the :censored2:ty position regular drivers consider a 22.4 driver, making that extra money would mean I wouldn’t have to eat a single meal a day. From my position most drivers :censored2: talking the opportunity that the 22.4 opens up for people like me are just acting like pissy privileged brats.

Ohh k why can’t you get another part time job that works with your UPS schedule

Literally thousands of part timers before
You have done it

Lemme guess you’re a millennial

Most places I go over lap time or don’t hire me specifically because I already have another job. But it’s probably been decades sense you had to worry about that old timer hasn’t it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Most places I go over lap time or don’t hire me specifically because I already have another job. But it’s probably been decades sense you had to worry about that old timer hasn’t it.

You can buy a used lawn mower for less than $100

Make $30 or $40 bucks an hour tax free all day long

Put an ad on Craigslist

What else you need help with???

cigarenvy

You can buy a used lawn mower for less than $100

Make $30 or $40 bucks an hour tax free all day long

Put an ad on Craigslist

What else you need help with???

You assume I live in an area that has an over abundance of unkempt lawns.

Just like most boomers I know you assume, incorrectly, that the world conforms to you.