PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

The big package

Republicans always rapidly raise the national debt while Democrats balance it. That's a fact its not arguable. It's because massive tax cuts = larger debt not less of a debt. Regan economics is a lie.
When President Obama took office the national debt was 10 trillion dollars , when he left it was 20 trillion dollars . Joe Biden has been in office for about 4 months and has added close to a trillion dollars to the national debt already and he is ready and willing to spend a lot more money , Balanced I think not !!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
When President Obama took office the national debt was 10 trillion dollars , when he left it was 20 trillion dollars . Joe Biden has been in office for about 4 months and has added close to a trillion dollars to the national debt already and he is ready and willing to spend a lot more money , Balanced I think not !!!
Black Colleges and Universities are paying off former student debt with COVID Relief funds.
Some of this debt goes back more than 5, 10 years.
There’s some BS right there.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Has anyone read in full the NYT article on the Biden White House? It's unflattering to say the least and paints Corn Pop as a man who is obsessed with details, prone to bursts of anger, extremely impatient and has a very short fuse yet is also very indecisive.

Keep in mind, before It will be fine and Makaveli start "b-b-b-but Trump"-ing, this is the New York Times we're talking about.

What's interesting is that this article was sanctioned by the White House and the Democratic Party by extension. All I can think of is that this article was designed to get Americans accustomed to the idea that Sniffy's in decline and that his time in the White House is limited and that "The Heiress" (as she's referred to by WH staffers) will soon be bouncing from Willie's mattress to the Oval Office.

Kingofthenorth

No. You have to show evidence you are making a claim that simply is not true. Support your claim with evidence-you are like q. Which party adds more to deficits?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Has anyone read in full the NYT article on the Biden White House? It's unflattering to say the least and paints Corn Pop as a man who is obsessed with details, prone to bursts of anger, extremely impatient and has a very short fuse yet is also very indecisive.

Keep in mind, before It will be fine and Makaveli start "b-b-b-but Trump"-ing, this is the New York Times we're talking about.

What's interesting is that this article was sanctioned by the White House and the Democratic Party by extension. All I can think of is that this article was designed to get Americans accustomed to the idea that Sniffy's in decline and that his time in the White House is limited and that "The Heiress" (as she's referred to by WH staffers) will soon be bouncing from Willie's mattress to the Oval Office.
He is insistent on getting as much information (opinions) as possible before he makes a decision.
The problem is his retention abilities are very short, so the “information overload” only confuses him more and he reverts to doing nothing....

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The problem is his retention abilities are very short, so the “information overload” only confuses him more and he reverts to doing nothing....
A close uncle of mine is suffering from Alzheimer's and exhibits many of the same behavioral tendencies as Biden. His cognitive decline was very quick and he was prone to mental overload, followed by angry outbursts before he began forgetting who everyone was.

I personally think Biden's wife and campaign team are guilty of elder abuse. I don't like Biden at all but he should be spending his last years with his grandkids in a quiet country home, not trying to run the US. He looks dazed, confused and completely out of touch as he fumbles from one scripted event to the next.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My evidence happens me to the opinion economist virtually all agree with at this point. It has been tested number don't lie. You don't just get to make up a alternate reality with alternate facts.

About us​

Towards Data Science Inc. is a corporation registered in Canada. Using Medium, we provide a platform for thousands of people to exchange ideas and to expand our understanding of data science. Our audience is mixed, consisting of readers entirely new to the subject and expert professionals who want to share their inventions and discoveries.

LOL.....Stick to maple syrup manufacturing science......
1-10 employees (maybe actually 1 guy) asking people to "share their inventions".....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kingofthenorth

About us​

Towards Data Science Inc. is a corporation registered in Canada. Using Medium, we provide a platform for thousands of people to exchange ideas and to expand our understanding of data science. Our audience is mixed, consisting of readers entirely new to the subject and expert professionals who want to share their inventions and discoveries.

LOL.....Stick to maple syrup manufacturing science......
1-10 employees (maybe actually 1 guy) asking people to "share their inventions".....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What does that have to do with anything? I wasn't claiming towards data scientist was a peer reviewed article lmao

Poop Head

Judge me.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They should just send joe over there personally. Lmao, i bet there would be no effect on his already fried brain from their directed energy weapons.
He already backed down from Putin after acting like a tough guy and calling Putin a killer.
So much for gathering Russian intelligence.
Numb nuts just flushed that opportunity.

Poop Head

Judge me.
He already backed down from Putin after acting like a tough guy and calling Putin a killer.
So much for gathering Russian intelligence.
Numb nuts just flushed that opportunity.
Its cool. Thats small fry stuff. We're dealing with big fish right now. Our military is still not woke enough! This is serious.