PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_125711_844.jpg
    IMG_20210514_125711_844.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 58

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Everyone needs to check out the status on Joe biden twitter and Facebook. It used to say 46th president of the US. Hhmmm what happened today? 😂

rickyb

i dont know if you always have idiots in the white house, you always have corrupt guys in the white house and you get the predicitable results

Box Ox

i dont know if you always have idiots in the white house, you always have corrupt guys in the white house and you get the predicitable results

GOLDSTEIN: Trudeau makes corruption the new normal in politics

Aug 22, 2020

"After five years in power, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has succeeded in normalizing corruption in Canadian politics.

That was a key finding in a Global/Ipsos poll of 2,000 Canadian adults, taken Aug. 17-18 and released last week.

Most Canadians surveyed — 56% — agreed, “The WE charity scandal shows that Prime Minister Trudeau and his government are corrupt, and they deserve to be defeated in the next federal election.”

But the poll also suggests the issue of political corruption alone won’t defeat Trudeau and the Liberals in that election.

For one thing, 52% of Canadians surveyed still approve of the Trudeau government’s performance."

rickyb

GOLDSTEIN: Trudeau makes corruption the new normal in politics

Aug 22, 2020

"After five years in power, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has succeeded in normalizing corruption in Canadian politics.

That was a key finding in a Global/Ipsos poll of 2,000 Canadian adults, taken Aug. 17-18 and released last week.

Most Canadians surveyed — 56% — agreed, “The WE charity scandal shows that Prime Minister Trudeau and his government are corrupt, and they deserve to be defeated in the next federal election.”

But the poll also suggests the issue of political corruption alone won’t defeat Trudeau and the Liberals in that election.

For one thing, 52% of Canadians surveyed still approve of the Trudeau government’s performance."
i get bonus points for not voting for that biden / obama esque neoliberal. he supported tpp, i heard enough.

fishtm2001

liberals wasted 4 years on russian election interference, and trump wouldve been re-elected were it not for covid.
He's mentally ill. Seven million more voted for Biden indicates America agreed.

rickyb

trump or biden?

rickyb

democrats usually get popular vote last few decades but are too inept to do aything about electoral college

vantexan

Including 8 million from cemeteries and illegal aliens using fake I.D.'s. Throw in another 5 million from phony ballots counted by partisan Democrats.