PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Other developed countries have voter I.D. Canada does. Why do liberals in the U.S. fight so hard against it?
Because they believe their beliefs are the correct ones.
They have to do what they can to tip the scales in their favor.
They’re really quite dangerous because of their ignorance and inability to prioritize and be fiscally responsible.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The 4 years under Trump were a disaster.

Biden is fixing America and putting her on a path towards greatness.
Metrics do not support your emotions.
Biden's "path" was 43+ years of political BS from a guy who spent all that time in the back row.

There is no plan for greatness! If stealing Trump's MAGA slogan with a twist is the plan, then standby for a huge letdown...

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You mean trump supporters?
No, I mean the nut case liberals that are obviously lacking the ability to recognize BS when their own party is jamming it in their face.
Delaware State University just forgave almost $1M in student loans with money given to them for "Covid Relief".....

I didn't vote for that! Trump would have said: "Hey, get a job and pay it back. It may take awhile, but that's how it works". DSU is a HBCU BTW....

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Even the news is reporting how polls are wrong now. Below is an example.
With an exception to restaurants, very few industries had a worse year in 2020 than the polling industry. People are reportedly no longer very trusting of polls.
According to a panel of experts polling for the 2020 election reached a 40-year low in accuracy.

Kingofthenorth

This is a very flawed outlook if you think spending to insolvency is making the world a better place for future generations. You people are plundering the future generations right now trillion dollar spending package after trillion dollar spending package.
Republicans always rapidly raise the national debt while Democrats balance it. That's a fact its not arguable. It's because massive tax cuts = larger debt not less of a debt. Regan economics is a lie.