PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

El Correcto

god is dead
That might have been a bigger concern before it became clear that Biden is a rubber stamp for anything Kamala and friends might want to do anyway. Trillions more in spending, racial equity initiatives, etc. He hasn't been the moderate @It will be fine said he'd be.

View attachment 337289

View attachment 337290

View attachment 337291

View attachment 337292
and you were warned about this repeatedly. there are no moderate democrats, there are radicals and there are idiots. you voted for an idiot because REEEEEE INSERRECTIONNNNNNN, played right into their hands fool.

Box Ox

and you were warned about this repeatedly. there are no moderate democrats, there are radicals and there are idiots. you voted for an idiot because REEEEEE INSERRECTIONNNNNNN, played right into their hands fool.

I certainly wasn't going to vote to support this sort of stuff from the Trumpanzees and their God Emperor Seditionist Insurrectionist in Chief. ;)

9.jpg

bdmiz

Why bother responding to people who have no :censored2:ing clue? leave him be, its not about facts, its about having a democrat in the white house. This is their big win, lol. An old senile man who's crashing the economy. Nice

El Correcto

god is dead
They finally made it so you can’t say the friend slur at all. Without me bitching about it once.
I guess the moderators didn’t like that christian’s unhinged rants about torturing gay people in the Middle East.

rickyb

Missing the Keystone pipeline yet ? With gas prices going up and up . People down south can't even get gas right now . The Colonial pipeline out of commission and not even being investigated by the FBI or CIA . And inflation on a fast pace up and people getting a free ride and not going back to work . Record amounts of drugs coming in the country from the border . A recession is right around the corner as predicted . There's a price to be paid for voting on emotion and not using your brain !!! I don't want to say I told you so but , President Trump !!!
trump was a corrupt :censored2:. totally pointless voting for either of these guys. biden at least less worse