PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

Box Ox

you dont have to be american to know whats going on. for example my dad is canadian and i would not ask him for political advice.
Your dad is a dirty capitalist. Your fellow anarcho-communists and the Wachowski sisters know what's really up.

9.png

rickyb

You have no idea what youre talking about. #1. Youre not American. #2. Read any of the new proposed bills from his cronies.
you dont have to be american to know whats going on. for example my dad is canadian and i would not ask him for political advice.
Your dad is a dirty capitalist. Your fellow anarcho-communists and the Wachowski sisters know what's really up.

View attachment 337317
so ur saying trump is better than biden?

i mean you would say that because youre * enough to vote for both

rickyb

so ur saying trump is better than biden?

i mean you would say that because youre * enough to vote for both
ITS A BIG MYSTERY lol

Observer

Please do not God Bless (President) Biden. He is pro abortion - though he claims to be a practicing Catholic. Yes gas prices are going up. Why don't we ask all of the Keystone pipeline workers are doing currently? How about all of the building materials already paid for at the border? Now we're paying for hotel rooms for illegals entereing the country and flying them to other paople here. THIS is way wrong. If my gradnparents can move here legally, pay steerage, immerse themselves in the English language without the assistance of ESL teachers then what is their excuse. We also need to have adialogue with President of Mexico - as to why he is allowing people to walk through his country and these people not pay an entrance fee. Yes, there were lines for gas in the 70's. An older sibling was in Texas then and had to purchase a Toyota Corollla because of the gas running out. Try fitting your over six foot frame in one of those cars. WE were independent with Presidient Trump and things were getting on the right track. So don't ever state the 70's were good times as they weren't. Now he is ignoring the Afghan interpretors as that way is winding down. He is leaving them to the slaughter. Biden will do something to effect your family then we will hear the griping. Be careful what you wich for. Biden works on making us the laughing stock of the world.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Completely moderate! Lol. This is from a little upstart rag called "Time", so it has a lot of pop ups. Bear with them.

For all of you who believe "Trump had to go", I salute you for the part you played in destroying the country. Errr, I mean, don't believe your own eyes. Everything is great! Left wing media says so.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Completely moderate! Lol. This is from a little upstart rag called "Time", so it has a lot of pop ups. Bear with them.

For all of you who believe "Trump had to go", I salute you for the part you played in destroying the country. Errr, I mean, don't believe your own eyes. Everything is great! Left wing media says so.
63% approval rating 😂

DeCurtis

63% approval rating 😂
That's a marketing technique called "consensus". People want to be part of the group. Studying Bernays and Lippman will show you that all polls are crap, even the ones you agree with. Consensus building is literally the reason polls exist. How people keep getting duped by this stuff is beyond belief.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
BLM needs to read this. One day and it’s the end of the world on one side yet BLM are still at it after billions of dollars in damage and multiple deaths. If January 6th was so bad just how bad is BLM? Asking for a friend.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Who did they blame it on. In that example you just gave. Have you thought just maybe they didn't mention who they blamed it on yet. Because they knew who actually did it.