PCMs - Mandatory?

SubPop79

We just recently started doing PCMs and I'm starting to have a real problem with them. For example, lets say the start time is 6:40 p.m. We have the meetings 5 - 10 minutes before the start time. Sometimes, I get to work minutes before the start time - still on time, but I miss the meeting - because of my small window of time between my two jobs.

Recently I've been getting flak for missing them. They say they are mandatory, but I don't see how they can be if they have them before the start time - when we are not being paid.

What should I do? I don't want to get written up or fired because I havn't been attending.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We just recently started doing PCMs and I'm starting to have a real problem with them. For example, lets say the start time is 6:40 p.m. We have the meetings 5 - 10 minutes before the start time. Sometimes, I get to work minutes before the start time - still on time, but I miss the meeting - because of my small window of time between my two jobs.

Recently I've been getting flak for missing them. They say they are mandatory, but I don't see how they can be if they have them before the start time - when we are not being paid.

What should I do? I don't want to get written up or fired because I havn't been attending.

If your scheduled start time is 6:40, you don't have to be at their PCM area until 6:40.

That is the time the PCM should be given. If they want to start it at 6:35, they need to change the start times.

And if they do that, change the start times, and you cannot make it due to your second job, they should work with you if we are only talking about 5 minutes or so.

oldngray

nowhere special
They would have staggered start times and a PCM for the first group. Then expect the people not on the clock to hear what was said. Sorry, but I couldn't hear anything if I wasn't being paid for it.

wayfair

swollen member
I swear my center manager practices in the mirror for his PCM...

he always starts " I'm going to keep this short" and ends up running his mouth for 10 minutes... EVERYDAY

Catatonic

Nine Lives

PCM's are to be given "on the clock"
File a grievance against the nitwit!