Peak 2019 Daily Finish Times

35years

Gravy route
Everyone punched at 13 to 13.75 hrs.

Wouldn't let us go right to 14 as we have in previous years. Everyone brought back stops even though they only processed half the trailers last night.

Big hole dug. Drivers are aware of the new rule for needing 8 hrs Friday to force Saturday work. Everyone is using their hrs up early. 27 already in 2 days.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Everyone punched at 13 to 13.75 hrs.

Wouldn't let us go right to 14 as we have in previous years. Everyone brought back stops even though they only processed half the trailers last night.

Big hole dug. Drivers are aware of the new rule for needing 8 hrs Friday to force Saturday work. Everyone is using their hrs up early. 27 already in 2 days.
And to think, we were so light today from missing volume, I enjoyed the day off. This year will be an epic repeat of 2013.

35years

Gravy route
They keep saying we aren't going to a 70 hr week this year......

Most, if not all of our drivers will have 52+ in before Friday....60 hr rule my ass. They will switch it on Friday.

Hiring 60 PVDs didn't work out so well....They got 12 to sign up.

Serves them right!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They keep saying we aren't going to a 70 hr week this year......

Most, if not all of our drivers will have 52+ in before Friday....60 hr rule my ass. They will switch it on Friday.

Hiring 60 PVDs didn't work out so well....They got 12 to sign up.

Serves them right!
We are at 70 in feedahs

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Held at the building for an hour and a half waiting for air, 10:40 am left building time, 185 stops 7 pickups 95 miles. Punched out at 10 pm