Peak 2019 Daily Finish Times

oldupsman

I took my lunch today. Also I ate a little thing called dinner when I got home.

I could never eat at that time of night and sleep. I used to put away whatever wifey had made and eat in the
morning instead. I be eating stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans at 6AM. I know it's not
for everybody but it worked for me.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
“This holiday season, we’ve prepared like never before,” David Abney, chairman and CEO at UPS, said in a press release. “UPS has invested billions in our facilities, our air fleet and our workforce. We have the capacity for, and are committed to, serving the unique needs of all our customers. To our customers, I simply say: We’re ready, Let’s go. You can count on us to help you make the holiday season successful.”
The boss says it, it must be true. lol.

The Driver

I drive.
I could never eat at that time of night and sleep. I used to put away whatever wifey had made and eat in the
morning instead. I be eating stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans at 6AM. I know it's not

I hear ya. I eat really light foods at night, high fiber, low fat. Easy on the stomach. I used to have major problems eating crappy food late at night, now I can eat a salad and a bean burrito and go straight to sleep.

A pork chop in the morning honestly sounds amazing.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Too hard to fall asleep when you stuff your face. I try to eat a light snack like a banana or cheese and crackers just so my stomach doesn’t tumble. Then a very decent breakfast. Totally backwards from my normal routine but you gotta protect your sleep this time of year

542thruNthru

We are still light as hell here.

I just finished.
20191204_145902.jpg

2019PVD

19:00 8 hours 135 Stops 235 Packages

Lighter than yesterday by a bit but I’m told we’re missing a bunch of packages so I’m expecting lots of hours for the foreseeable future

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Monday: Punched out at 4:30 (thanks Saturday)
Tuesday: Punched out by 7:20
Today: punched out at 7:05. Not too bad.....yet.

9am start time and airs have actually been on-time. What a surprise.

542thruNthru

Been on 70 all year here, cant seem to get an answer why it's been all year while the next hub over in town in still on 60....

You're in package? If so you need to file a grievance and get a answer why the company is using 70hr/8 year round.
Screenshot_20191204-181452_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Force your local to give you a answer

Mycow

45 more stops then yesterday but still ez peak day

Attachments

• 15755121477888727733163599944741.jpg
    15755121477888727733163599944741.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 144