Peak letter

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I don’t see anything in that letter about being forced. Much like the management team here learned a while ago, they probably realize they can’t force a 6th punch, so they are “asking” everyone to come in. They’ll get plenty of drivers that think it’s required because “you’re only hurting yourself the following Monday.”

Est.1998

I don’t see anything in that letter about being forced. Much like the management team here learned a while ago, they probably realize they can’t force a 6th punch, so they are “asking” everyone to come in. They’ll get plenty of drivers that think it’s required because “you’re only hurting yourself the following Monday.”
After reading that letter again i realized you're right. It definitely has that they ask every employee to come in those following dates which i now interpret as optional.
We haven't received a letter at my hub, only a message via diad that everyone is required to be at work those dates.
I'm in the Atlantic not the southern though.

iowa boy

They must be assuming the packages wont all get delivered on Christmas Eve? I know its a possibility given the weather, but why force everyone in?

1080Driver

It was due to unfortunate circumstances but I'll never forget when my FIL passed mid December and I called in that morning & got our center manager on the phone to tell him I wouldn't be in for a week. The tears almost came thru the phone line. LOL