IJustWorkHere

I’m a PT hub High Value (HV) Clerk . My name just came up on the bid sheet for Pm Air Driver . From what I’m told I’ll be Taking packages to the airport as needed . My understanding is that I’ll continue to be HV but will be on call for airport runs. My question is what’s starting rate for Air Driver ? Seeing as how I’ve been an employee for quite some time do I fall under the 2 year or 4 year profession ?

542thruNthru

I’m a PT hub High Value (HV) Clerk . My name just came up on the bid sheet for Pm Air Driver . From what I’m told I’ll be Taking packages to the airport as needed . My understanding is that I’ll continue to be HV but will be on call for airport runs. My question is what’s starting rate for Air Driver ? Seeing as how I’ve been an employee for quite some time do I fall under the 2 year or 4 year profession ?

Article 40 Section 6 page 165 of the National Master Agreement.

Download it here and look for yourself.
UPS and UPS Freight Agreements, 2018 – 2023

IJustWorkHere

Thanks . :censored2:in crap New contract is ass ! I make more inside the hub than starting at minimum wage to drive . That’s kind of a kick in the face . Maybe I’ll take it stay in the hub & wait for progression then volunteer to run air . Otherwise I’m taking a $4 per hr loss ‍♀️
Article 40 Section 6 page 165 of the National Master Agreement.

Download it here and look for yourself.
UPS and UPS Freight Agreements, 2018 – 2023
anks

Thanks . :censored2:in crap New contract is ass ! I make more inside the hub than starting at minimum wage to drive . That’s kind of a kick in the face . Maybe I’ll take it stay in the hub & wait for progression then volunteer to run air . Otherwise I’m taking a $4 per hr loss ‍♀️

anks
But if they turn into overtime hours ...

WTFm8

anks

They can’t pay you less if your “Current Pay Rate” on your check is hire. That’s the minimum amount you’ll make till the air rate progression was hire.

IJustWorkHere

They can’t pay you less if your “Current Pay Rate” on your check is hire. That’s the minimum amount you’ll make till the air rate progression was hire.
I’m not to sure about this . But if you are correct then :censored2: even better . I’d be ok with running air at my current rate .