Polar Bear Hunting --The Knockout Game

over9five

Staff member
It means these thugs were kicked out of McDs before they went hunting.

If they want to play their game, let them. But when they hit someone who hands them the ass beating of their lives then they better not cry race or run to the cops.
But they will. Because when some white guy kicks their asses, it will suddenly be portrayed as a hate crime.

upschuck

It means these thugs were kicked out of McDs before they went hunting.

If they want to play their game, let them. But when they hit someone who hands them the ass beating of their lives then they better not cry race or run to the cops.

It is usually a group a guys against a lone person. Even if the guy got up and went after the group there would be no contest, the group would probably kill the guy, unless he had a gun.

island1fox

Sadly this type of barbaric behavior puts the innocent young Blacks in a position to be looked at and Profiled.

That is unless you leave yourself open to be sucker-punched ---Women- Children --elderly--in some of these cases the victims have died.:sad-little:

Posting these vicious acts on social media --will lead to arrests. Shows again -stupid be as stupid does !!

island1fox

I think as the holidays approach, more people will be walking after dark with all the shopping going on. Watch your back and be more aware of your surroundings.

more,

Good thing you did not mention profiling ---the "race cards" would have been flying.

The liberal press can say white Hispanic ----the next will be white Black.

over9five

Staff member
This is very much a black problem. Not much a white person can do to stop this (other than shoot the thug).
What we need is for black leaders to step up and go into the inner cities and talk to these young men. They aint gonna listen to ol' whitey. Black men have to step up, take these troubled young men under their wing, teach them right from wrong.
​Maybe Obama could take a day off from golf?

island1fox

Ovah,

Well stated ---this is not just with Polar bear hunting ---gun violence --gangs--drugs --children out of wedlock --poverty -etc etc.:sad-little:

The "New Plantation" is enabling and promoting bad behavior. Tough love from real Black Leaders would make a big impact.

Why are there so many Black young men in Jail ???

President Obama should be ashamed of himself ---in his position and with his leadership ---a legacy of turning this trend around and saving the next generation of Black youth --would truly be something to be proud of.

Instead : FORE !!!! When can I go and vacation with the Rich White Liberals in Cape Cod again !!! Now that's my priority !!!:sick:

bbsam

Staff member
This is very much a black problem. Not much a white person can do to stop this (other than shoot the thug).
What we need is for black leaders to step up and go into the inner cities and talk to these young men. They aint gonna listen to ol' whitey. Black men have to step up, take these troubled young men under their wing, teach them right from wrong.

Nah. Find the perpetrators, prosecute them and put them in prison.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Over there, don't you see Sharpton & Jackson lining up to be the first to address the youths ???

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This is happening all over the country.
Many times a victim is found with no clue to his / her circumstances.
This "act" is just recently getting a label.
This crime is still in profiling queue because the victims don't all share similar acts committed against their person.
The inconsistency is robbery, rape, assault or just knocked out cold with id, wallet with money and credit cards.

It is happening and has been since 2009.

over9five

Staff member
Ah, could you make over feel better and condemn the acts of these thugs? Thank you.

Ah, I just think the typical black man will ignore this issue until a white guy shoots one of these thugs. Then it's because the white guy is some kind of racist, and it simply isn't possible that it was self defense.
Let's get proactive, and send some good black men into the inner city to talk to these young thugs. Teach them by example how to be good men and good human beings!

bbsam

Staff member
I don't expect you to be a good role.model and father figure to every wayward white thug. I don't see you condemning every crime they commit. Why do you expect it of me? Why aren't you mentoring Ritchie Incognito?

over9five

Staff member
I don't expect you to be a good role.model and father figure to every wayward white thug. I don't see you condemning every crime they commit. Why do you expect it of me? Why aren't you mentoring Ritchie Incognito?

Stay on topic! This thread is about black thugs. I've got some great ideas on combating this.
Now I'm thinking large venues where we'll have rappers as the draw. They'll donate their time and talent, sing or whatever they do, and then talk to these young thugs about changing their lives. We'll intersperse this with short speeches from successful black businessmen, and end it with a video message from the President.

What do you think?

bbsam

Staff member
Stay on topic! This thread is about black thugs. I've got some great ideas on combating this.
Now I'm thinking large venues where we'll have rappers as the draw. They'll donate their time and talent, sing or whatever they do, and then talk to these young thugs about changing their lives. We'll intersperse this with short speeches from successful black businessmen, and end it with a video message from the President.

What do you think?

I have no problem with any of that but why stop there? You have this all placed neatly in box of "black problems" to be solved by the "black role models".

I was adopted at 6 weeks old by white parents and raised for 16 years in a town of 2400 where I was the one and only black kid. Believe me when I say you and I have a voice in this. Color of skin means nothing.