Post Peak Party

FdxOpsMgr

After all the great times we'll have together this peak who's attending our post peak party? There will be high volumes of alcohol. And I will challenge any courier to a fist fight...Winner gets topped out pay. Happy holidays!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After all the great times we'll have together this peak who's attending our post peak party? There will be high volumes of alcohol. And I will challenge any courier to a fist fight...Winner gets topped out pay. Happy holidays!

You can keep the fist fight. I'll take the alcohol and top pay, thank you. :)

MAKAVELI

I'll be taking side bets. You probably wouldn't even need to offer booze and top pay. I'm sure your drivers would pay you for the opportunity.:D

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Just the opportunity to knock-out a manager is priceless. No booze or extra pay necessary.

Reattempt tomorrow

Are you hoping to get topped out if you win. Your probably lower on management pay scale than ten year couriers are on their pay scale. You must of had a bad day of getting bitched at yet by your very dysfunctional boss. Be careful what you ask for your couriers might just give you a beating similar to the one Rodney had.

And just so you know. You can go friend... Yourself.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So what part of the country might you be from? Just want to be sure you're not MY manager. :hugs:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just the opportunity to knock-out a manager is priceless. No booze or extra pay necessary.

One of the local Express managers married one of my former nieces. He is a really nice guy but is also able to stand up for himself.

I enjoy leaving UPS merchandise/apparel by his front door. :)

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Where is this party? I hope it's at Applebee's... They got those riblets and french fries in those little baskets...

Oh boy, I hope I get an invite.

Sent using a Potato

vantexan

One of the local Express managers married one of my former nieces. He is a really nice guy but is also able to stand up for himself.

I don't understand...are you disrobing at his front door? Why would you do such a thing? And discuss it here? Exhibitionist?

FdxOpsMgr

That's a letter for stalking. Were you planning to bring your mother to the post peak party?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't understand...are you disrobing at his front door? Why would you do such a thing? And discuss it here? Exhibitionist?

Our center manager hands out UPS merchandise/apparel if we answer DOK or other work related questions correctly. I like to drop those items off at his front door. Just a little playful competition.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hey Ops Mgr, if you ARE my manager, can you make sure we get some decent food the week of Christmas? Like, no McDonalds. Always makes a hasty exit. Thank you. Oh, and Happy Holidays to you too. :onesmiley1:

PS, can I get a new handcart and Sprinter? I'll take care of them, I promise.