Post something positive or funny from work today.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Speaking of priapism, we had a new girl start last week on preload. Blonde, blue eyes and thicc AF country girl that really drives the black men wild. Problem is, she does not appear to reciprocate in the whole ebony and ivory thing so there's been a palpable sexual racial tension in small sort all week. Comments along the line of "I'll make her brown by the end of the month" and "I'll show her my brown package car" etc. etc. Really creative stuff.

Our PCM this morning included our head PT Sup ratting off UPS' corporate harassment policy with all of us standing in line like one of those concentration camp scenes from Schindler's List.

My sup told me if it keeps up, they're going to send her out into the air trailer with me.......:foamfinger:

Made my four drivers super happy today. Feels good to know I'm doing a good job. It's nice to see them go from upset at UPS to "thank god someone did it right".

I might not be super happy how work turned out today, but I'm glad I made some drivers jobs easier.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm on vacation. Hot & humid outside. Sitting in my recliner in the air conditioning sipping a gin & tonic.
Fly to Denver tomorrow morning to spend some time hiking in the Rockies.

Nice! I love hiking, backpacking and camping. During spring and autumn I make a killing off edible mushrooms and spores. It is nice though to have the camping days where all I gotta do is fish and forage.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My daughters idea of hiking involves each of us strapping 30 lbs on our backs and spending 3-4 days living in the wild. Think she has a 27 mile trek planned this time around.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So light duty?
images

Weather permitting, our plans are to hike Maroon Bells. Will attempt to summit Maroon Peak if the snow isn't too bad.