Post something positive or funny from work today.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
IMG_20170719_230842.jpg

UPS packages, wtf?!?

That's not out of sight or weather...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Speaking of priapism, we had a new girl start last week on preload. Blonde, blue eyes and thicc AF country girl that really drives the black men wild. Problem is, she does not appear to reciprocate in the whole ebony and ivory thing so there's been a palpable sexual racial tension in small sort all week. Comments along the line of "I'll make her brown by the end of the month" and "I'll show her my brown package car" etc. etc. Really creative stuff.

Our PCM this morning included our head PT Sup ratting off UPS' corporate harassment policy with all of us standing in line like one of those concentration camp scenes from Schindler's List.

My sup told me if it keeps up, they're going to send her out into the air trailer with me.......:foamfinger:
She needs some Alabama in her...not no goddam brown package car

OrioN

Maybe return packages a customer wanted to make sure were picked up?
Nope, as I walked my chewy.com boxes to the FD, I saw the UPS PAL labels all over it... backyard has a fence too

I knows u brownies have hand carts/ 2 wheeler so must have been a runner gunner. My area is rural & it's probably about his numbers

Luv how he placed the white bag on top to shield the boxes from the impending summer rain, that was the LoL part

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Nope, as I walked my chewy.com boxes to the FD, I saw the UPS PAL labels all over it... backyard has a fence too

I knows u brownies have hand carts/ 2 wheeler so must have been a runner gunner. My area is rural & it's probably about his numbers

Luv how he placed the white bag on top to shield the boxes from the impending summer rain, that was the LoL part

Customer. " just leave them right there, I'll grab them in a minute"

met customer man.

OrioN

So I see 3 brownies in my service area on Saturday. All millennial snowflake drivers...

DSC_0002.JPG

Out of sight from the road, sorta... but not out of the weather.

I backed into the driveway to deliver my stuff and didn't notice the parcels until I was ready to leave.

About 30 paces from the road, so u hourlies got the compensation to walk them up. Unless they don't know that they're protected from management harassment via a UNION

CanOSup

One of them
So I see 3 brownies in my service area on Saturday. All millennial snowflake drivers...

View attachment 149492

I backed into the driveway to deliver my stuff and didn't notice the parcels until I was ready to leave.

About 30 paces from the road, so u hourlies got the compensation to walk them up. Unless they don't know that they're protected from management harassment via a UNION

Those are some really really nice bushes

Poop Head

Judge me.

View attachment 149492

Don't lie, you found them perfectly placed on the front porch and put them there to make ups look bad. Fore shame!