Brandon5658

Update time:
My full time supervisor told me he'd let me have the opportunity to switch from Preload to Sort/Unload/Loading Trailers. Loading is a bit weird for me but I'll get used to it. Unload and sort are cake. Where can I go from here though? Pt sort supervisor? What are my options for promotion now? Can I still become a driver? Will I ever be happy?

specter208

Sign up for driving driving, shifting, combo or any other FT Union position. Stay in the union, less stress and you keep your benefits. Management could keep you waiting decades for another promotion.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That's good bro easier work for the same money. Just show up on time and do what they say, let them worry about everything else.

Yes you can still be a driver, and don't ever seriously consider pt sup unless you plan on leaving. If you plan on staying then stay clear

Brandon5658

That's good bro easier work for the same money. Just show up on time and do what they say, let them worry about everything else.

Yes you can still be a driver, and don't ever seriously consider pt sup unless you plan on leaving. If you plan on staying then stay clear
I agree fully. My pt sup from preloading has been a pt sup for 14 years lmfao.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Update time:
My full time supervisor told me he'd let me have the opportunity to switch from Preload to Sort/Unload/Loading Trailers. Loading is a bit weird for me but I'll get used to it. Unload and sort are cake. Where can I go from here though? Pt sort supervisor? What are my options for promotion now? Can I still become a driver? Will I ever be happy?
No you'll never be happy

Box Ox

Will I ever be happy?

You're at the wrong place if your standard for what makes a UPS/sort position suitable is whether you're happy or not. Get your happiness at home.

But yeah, slip into the sort/small sort with the girls if you can. Save the wear and tear on your body for future full time work, which could be years away.

Brandon5658

You're at the wrong place if your standard for what makes a UPS/sort position suitable is whether you're happy or not. Get your happiness at home.

But yeah, slip into the sort/small sort with the girls if you can. Save the wear and tear on your body for future full time work, which could be years away.
Dont worry it was a joke as I was listing off questions.

Box Ox

Understood.

Seriously. The folks you started with in your PT sort who went PT sup for the immediate pay boost look like they've been Mortal Kombat style Shang Tsung soul sucked when they see you go FT and they're still stuck in a sort playing with their Ds and eating all the :censored2: that flows downhill on 'em. And that doesn't stop if/when they're ever "promoted".