Prime day 2022

Thebrownblob

Ohhhhh how awesome! I’d love to be able to transfer to six or seven states that are constantly on fire AND my pay rate doesn’t afford housing! Then another state that’s halfway to Japan, and another that’s covered in snow and you’ll get speared by an Eskimo! Good stuff! 😝
Good one

JustDeliverIt

Ohhhhh how awesome! I’d love to be able to transfer to six or seven states that are constantly on fire AND my pay rate doesn’t afford housing! Then another state that’s halfway to Japan, and another that’s covered in snow and you’ll get speared by an Eskimo! Good stuff! 😝

Lol. Freaking great.

542thruNthru

NJ?

542thruNthru

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Id like to spear an Eskimo gal