Pro war or anti war?

Are you pro war and invasion or anti?

• I am pro war and invasion.

• I am anti war and invasion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Correcto

god is dead
I will say I see no point in lone wolf terrorist actions, they seem to be mostly pointless and justify power grabs by the government.

but if there is a strong support and split during a civil war scenario I’d fully support it at this point and pick up arms against the left.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m a single anti-social young white male with maybe one or two people in my life that would truly miss me or are dependent on me. Speak for yourself pal. Not everyone has happy lives that they desperately cling to.
I’ll pray for you. And I’m not even religious. Would you prefer a psalm or a hymn?

I’m a single anti-social young white male with maybe one or two people in my life that would truly miss me or are dependent on me. Speak for yourself pal. Not everyone has happy lives that they desperately cling to.
Seriously though. If you aren’t happy, make changes. You have the power to literally create whatever kind of life you want

It will be fine

I will say I see no point in lone wolf terrorist actions, they seem to be mostly pointless and justify power grabs by the government.

but if there is a strong support and split during a civil war scenario I’d fully support it at this point and pick up arms against the left.
Lol, an army of incels leading a revolution.

Don’t bother, just quit voting for authoritarian leftists.
I’ve never voted for president.
In 2008, at 20, I wanted to vote for Ron Paul in the republican primary because I was interested in seeing him advance, even if he didn’t necessarily have a chance to win. This is back when I had belief in our democratic process.
You know, a candidate builds himself up over the span of a couple elections, some work in congress, etc.
But I realized, when I was FORCED to pick whether or not I’m going to vote Republican or democrat, and not have the ability to choose who I believe should represent each party? I realized then, that this was a giant dog and pony show where the real election happens behind the scenes; and we are force fed which elite class approved puppet we want to push the monkey buttons for us over the next 4 years.
Do you care about people? Or being fiscally responsible?
I still want to know, why the friend can’t I have both? This is friend’ing America.
I do participate in every state and local election, however. And one thing I appreciated about Trumpie, is he left us to do our own thing

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve never voted for president.
In 2008, at 20, I wanted to vote for Ron Paul in the republican primary because I was interested in seeing him advance, even if he didn’t necessarily have a chance to win. This is back when I had belief in our democratic process.
You know, a candidate builds himself up over the span of a couple elections, some work in congress, etc.
But I realized, when I was FORCED to pick whether or not I’m going to vote Republican or democrat, and not have the ability to choose who I believe should represent each party? I realized then, that this was a giant dog and pony show where the real election happens behind the scenes; and we are force fed which elite class approved puppet we want to push the monkey buttons for us over the next 4 years.
Do you care about people? Or being fiscally responsible?
I still want to know, why the friend can’t I have both? This is friend’ing America.
I do participate in every state and local election, however. And one thing I appreciated about Trumpie, is he left us to do our own thing
You come in here condoning blm violence and calling everyone who disagrees racist. That’s a breakdown in civil discourse. Don’t be surprised when the other side wishes we could just shoot you dead in the streets when you attempt to pull that :censored2:.

When you are calling for rioters to become more confrontational, when you are claiming you will confiscate rifles from texan homes you are calling for violence. Cannot share a country with violent leftists.

You come in here condoning blm violence and calling everyone who disagrees racist. That’s a breakdown in civil discourse. Don’t be surprised when the other side wishes we could just shoot you dead in the streets when you attempt to pull that *.

When you are calling for rioters to become more confrontational, when you are claiming you will confiscate rifles from texan homes you are calling for violence. Cannot share a country with violent leftists.
White power!