Pro war or anti war?

Are you pro war and invasion or anti?

• I am pro war and invasion.

• I am anti war and invasion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rickyb

ok heres a theory, if you put down pro war or anti war against iran or venezuela, im guessing you will get a more pro war outcome or at least closer to a majority becuase of hte propaganda against those countries

El Correcto

god is dead
You're pretty violent yourself. You've already talked about calling for blood.
Yes I am an extremely violent person that has no regard for human life including some of my own families. I’m also a law abiding person that won’t go out of my way to harm others. I just suggest people don’t try to communicate with violence with me and they will stay above the ground.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes I am an extremely violent person that has no regard for human life including some of my own families.
Good luck keeping your guns talking like that. If you ever end up on the news and the media finds these posts of yours, you're gonna end up like ashli babbit.

And they're just gonna use you as an excuse to take away guns from your children.

You are the "white rage" that the media wants you to be.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you admit you are only capable of throwing eggs at my house and are incapable of building your own?
You have a house of cards built of debunked lies, if you feel I’m throwing eggs by providing evidence cry cry cry.
Good luck keeping your guns talking like that. If you ever end up on the news and the media finds these posts of yours, you're gonna end up like ashli babbit.

And they're just gonna use you as an excuse to take away guns from your children.

You are the "white rage" that the media wants you to be.
I don’t break any laws, report me to the FBI crybaby. Just because I’m capable of violence doesn’t mean I’m not a rational human being. I know the laws in my state, I wouldn’t even shoot people for everything I’m allowed to shoot them for. It would just be a big headache and insurance is cheaper/my neighbors property doesn’t matter to me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just because the laws on your side doesn’t mean you won’t have to prove it is and even fight civil litigations. Shooting people isn’t worth it, but if they cross the red lines you sort of have to.

Don’t be trying to harm me/others or break into
my home. You won’t have to worry about my violence.