Pro war or anti war?

Are you pro war and invasion or anti?

• I am pro war and invasion.

• I am anti war and invasion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I’ve derailed countless threads for months at a time on this subject. Go create yourself a thread and l’ll join in on it. I enjoy the conversation, but it leads to headaches for others that don’t.
You're in current events brother, you're signing up for a headache. I'm glad you're not opposed. Maybe I'll post that thread sometime :)

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You come in here condoning blm violence and calling everyone who disagrees racist. That’s a breakdown in civil discourse. Don’t be surprised when the other side wishes we could just shoot you dead in the streets when you attempt to pull that *.

When you are calling for rioters to become more confrontational, when you are claiming you will confiscate rifles from texan homes you are calling for violence. Cannot share a country with violent leftists.
Being more confrontational does not always equate to violence. I was a steward for enough years to know that at times you had to get into managements face at a little higher level to get a point across to them but we never killed each other.

El Correcto

god is dead
Being more confrontational does not always equate to violence. I was a steward for enough years to know that at times you had to get into managements face at a little higher level to get a point across to them but we never killed each other.
Anyone who saw the blm “protests” and thought you know what we need more confrontation in the streets right now has some screws loose for sure.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I’m a single anti-social young white male with maybe one or two people in my life that would truly miss me or are dependent on me. Speak for yourself pal. Not everyone has happy lives that they desperately cling to.
El Correcto in the booglaoo
F7566156-CEF6-47FA-B8A3-C73AAA619003.gif