Pro war or anti war?

Are you pro war and invasion or anti?

• I am pro war and invasion.

• I am anti war and invasion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Correcto

god is dead
All I’m saying is the democrat party makes secession reasonable. Dissolving the political bands that tie us to a group of marxists that support rioting in the streets and never ending inflationary spending seems very reasonable to me. I’m ready for the right to stand up for this cause if it become futile arguing with violent conspiracy theorists.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@rickyb

I respect you and your opinion, but we have to consider that maybe the polls are a little inflated to influence public opinion.

20210427_201206.jpg

20210428_161518.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
All I’m saying is the democrat party makes secession reasonable. Dissolving the political bands that tie us to a group of marxists that support rioting in the streets and never ending inflationary spending seems very reasonable to me. I’m ready for the right to stand up for this cause if it become futile arguing with violent conspiracy theorists.

Karl Marx was a Christian until he learned about evolution then he became a communist.

Btw evolution is a fairy tale.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Trump never denounced Q and he threw the Qanon community bones all the time. I know because I followed.
Which is why DIDO BELIEVES 😎 Trump tweeting at the same time as Q. General Flynn posting that pledge on social media, then suing for defamation of character when the video gets played..... absolute craziness! It’s like a b movie from the 80’s.
It’s unfortunate. Trumpie USING a bunch of right wing nuts to further his political platform. Shame, shame.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump tweeting at the same time as Q. General Flynn posting that pledge on social media, then suing for defamation of character when the video gets played..... absolute craziness! It’s like a b movie from the 80’s.
-We recognize and thank you for your contribution.
-Where we go one, we go all
-Our day is coming brother DIDO
-The day of reckoning is upon us
-Q
Have you ever been diagnosed with Schizophrenia? You're losing it kid.
Freaking nutjob LMFAO.