Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

floridays

The verifiable rebuttal would first examining the address that the young man took offense at. But we don’t have that, do we? Nor has anyone bothered to look for it. They simply fell in line feeling offended along with the little snowflake.

But that’s not to say he wasn’t all teary eyed and uncomfortable. Much of the younger generations seems awfully concerned with their feelings and needy of affirmation. Seems like this guy didn’t get his participation trophy.
Kid was straight to the point.
Investigate, then we'll read your rebuttal.
The kid made unqualified assertions easy to refute if untrue.
Your work should be easy.

The kid just participated, he just didn't bend over.

floridays

You are believing one side of an argument that you haven’t heard both sides of. You haven’t hear the address that set this boy off, have you?

I’m not disparaging him. I’m disparaging you for gulping down the political vomit of a 15 year old. Why would you do that? Is it because you just want to believe what he says?
No, share the info you have.

floridays

There is objective truth. But in this case (as in many) contributors on this forum don’t have near enough information to determine whether or not this kid is speaking the truth or not.

Maybe they could find further information. Or they could go with whatever best fits their own political ideology because they “know ho the other side does things”. Not really conducive to finding objective truth.
Present the information you speak of.

floridays

teenagers believe things that are not factually true.
Hey teenager, just to dig up an old body,

Are you willing to admit you bought the lies of the Steele document and all the other :bsbullf: you deemed to be correct?

I only ask because you attribute this quality of believing untruths to teens.

Or will you be the last rat off the ship?

floridays

Too proud to even google the definition of “critical”? As in “critical thinking”? You say you’re all for objective truth, don’t you?
After defining the word critical lets examine where this theory leads.

While you have everyone looking up definitions add theory to the list.

Report back to me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not one published curriculum in that article. Thanks for providing my point.

floridays

Why not view race relations through the prism of historical influences of race relations?
I'm not sure what you said, or what you meant to say. Doubtful you are as well.

My first counter at what you think you might be trying to say is pigmentation has not been the factor in enslaving a people historically.

I don't understand the chip on many negro or dark pigmented people that exist today.
Why does your type keep escalating and advancing the charge?

MAKAVELI

Yeah I realize you cuckservatives are scared of actual history being taught but can you provide at least one school that has your 1619 project boogie man in its curriculum?