Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

floridays

I guess when they post their classes offered (curriculum) and text used we can satisfy your demand.

Until that is offered I'll be satisified with

Dr. Janice Jackson, the CEO of Chicago Public Schools (CPS), wrote that "every CPS high school will receive 200–400 copies of The New York Times' The 1619 Project" as a "resource to help reframe the institution of slavery, and how we're still influenced by it today."

You will notice a name was given and quotation marks highlighted. That means the quote was attributed to Dr. Janice Jackson and she is the CEO of Chicago Public chools.
A resource is another word for text.

One more time, did you go to school?

bbsam

Staff member
After defining the word critical lets examine where this theory leads.

While you have everyone looking up definitions add theory to the list.

Report back to me.
Absolutely. Once again why I don’t understand why the uproar about it. It’s one way of looking at history. It very well may be skewed, leave out certain pertinent facts or historical context. Or it may provide some that has been lacking. It’s a work in progress subject to change based on future understanding. I don’t see a problem with that.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not sure what you said, or what you meant to say. Doubtful you are as well.

My first counter at what you think you might be trying to say is pigmentation has not been the factor in enslaving a people historically.

I don't understand the chip on many negro or dark pigmented people that exist today.
Why does your type keep escalating and advancing the charge?
Just historical contest. Saying that viewing race relations today in society is best done in historical context. And escalalating and advancing the charge? I’m not sure what that means, but I know that Dr. King’s dream has not been yet realized. I know we aren’t done.

bbsam

Staff member
Hey teenager, just to dig up an old body,

Are you willing to admit you bought the lies of the Steele document and all the other :bsbullf: you deemed to be correct?

I only ask because you attribute this quality of believing untruths to teens.

Or will you be the last rat off the ship?
Absolutely. In fact I’ve discussed it many times in terms of conspiracy theories. I’ve said that I find them fascinating because of how strongly we hold onto them. I was certain that after Trump LOST and finally left office new facts would come pouring out. And…nothing.

I’m not sure most Trump supporters are as self critical with their conspiracy theories but pretty sure both parties play fast and loose with the truth.

Thebrownblob

Just historical contest. Saying that viewing race relations today in society is best done in historical context. And escalalating and advancing the charge? I’m not sure what that means, but I know that Dr. King’s dream has not been yet realized. I know we aren’t done.
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

I fully support this desire, but it will be hard to do when The only thing politicians want to talk about is the color of our skin. Seems to me they want to keep us arguing about things that magnify our differences, and not things that would have us understand our mutual plight.

bbsam

Staff member
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

I fully support this desire, but it will be hard to do when The only thing politicians want to talk about is the color of our skin. Seems to me they want to keep us arguing about things that magnify our differences, and not things that would have us understand our mutual plight.
That depends on whether politicians are leaders or loudspeakers for their constituents. When the president of the United States tells an elected member of congress to go back to her country and his party cheers, well I’m not sure how far we’ve actually come.

Thebrownblob

That depends on whether politicians are leaders or loudspeakers for their constituents. When the president of the United States tells an elected member of congress to go back to her country and his party cheers, well I’m not sure how far we’ve actually come.
Well was that racism, or was that nationalism? Or just a guy with a big mouth?

bbsam

Staff member
Well was that racism, or was that nationalism? Or just a guy with a big mouth?
Considering it was a guy with a big mouth with millions of supporters, I’d say probably a guy with a big mouth and racism since Representative Omar is a United States citizen.

Thebrownblob

Considering it was a guy with a big mouth with millions of supporters, I’d say probably a guy with a big mouth and racism since Representative Omar is a United States citizen.
Interesting, because I have a lot of friends who are not white, and they thought it was hilarious. I personally thought it was unbecoming of a president to say out loud, but regardless it was a nonsense comment.

bbsam

Staff member
Interesting, because I have a lot of friends who are not white, and they thought it was hilarious. I personally thought it was unbecoming of a president to say out loud, but regardless it was a nonsense comment.
I have a lot of friends who aren’t white also. We also found it funny but we probably found it funny differently than you.

Thebrownblob

He asked a question and I answered with a prime example that everyone saw. So I assume you simply can’t refute the fact?
Well I’m not certain you answered it. If someone immigrates from England that’s White and they disagree with someone else and that person says “go back to where you came from” are they racist? Or do they just not have a good argument?

Thebrownblob

I have a lot of friends who aren’t white also. We also found it funny but we probably found it funny differently than you.
Well my race isn’t technically white though my skin color might look that way, if that’s what you’re worried about, and I think I told you I didn’t find it funny necessarily. Immature and void of strong arguments. I highly doubt Trump is racist, the only color he cares about is green.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
When all you see is color, everything is racism.

Na·tion·al·ism: identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Rep. Omar's actions speak louder than her statement of ideals. About
When anyone seeks to equalize society by dragging everyone down to the lowest level, it is desirable to neutralize or eliminate that person.