Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
can you provide at least one school that has your 1619 project boogie man in its curriculum?
One of the two lesson plans the Pulitzer Center issued during the six months after the project was published focused on the magazine essay by Hannah-Jones. Schools or school districts in Chicago; Newark, N.J.; Buffalo, N.Y., and Washington, D.C. all announced 1619 Project-related events. The Pulitzer Center’s annual report says more than 3,500 classrooms used the materials.

MAKAVELI

One of the two lesson plans the Pulitzer Center issued during the six months after the project was published focused on the magazine essay by Hannah-Jones. Schools or school districts in Chicago; Newark, N.J.; Buffalo, N.Y., and Washington, D.C. all announced 1619 Project-related events. The Pulitzer Center’s annual report says more than 3,500 classrooms used the materials.
So you have no official curriculum that contains the 1619 Project. Lok

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you have no official curriculum that contains the 1619 Project. Lok

Screenshot_20220508-224411_Chrome.jpg

floridays

Yeah I realize you cuckservatives are scared of actual history being taught but can you provide at least one school that has your 1619 project boogie man in its curriculum?
I think it was brought to light during the at home learning during the pandemic.
It's kinda like like the KKK democrats back in the day, ya keep it hooded but those that knows ya knows ya..

Chicago's public school district—one of the largest in the country—has been openly using the 1619 Project in their curricula for some time.

In a September 2019 post announcing the decision to use curriculum material provided through the 1619 Project, Dr. Janice Jackson, the CEO of Chicago Public Schools (CPS), wrote that "every CPS high school will receive 200–400 copies of The New York Times' The 1619 Project" as a "resource to help reframe the institution of slavery, and how we're still influenced by it today."

U.S. schools have been openly teaching the 1619 Project for months

MAKAVELI

I think it was brought to light during the at home learning during the pandemic.
It's kinda like like the KKK democrats back in the day, ya keep it hooded but those that knows ya knows ya..

Chicago's public school district—one of the largest in the country—has been openly using the 1619 Project in their curricula for some time.

In a September 2019 post announcing the decision to use curriculum material provided through the 1619 Project, Dr. Janice Jackson, the CEO of Chicago Public Schools (CPS), wrote that "every CPS high school will receive 200–400 copies of The New York Times' The 1619 Project" as a "resource to help reframe the institution of slavery, and how we're still influenced by it today."

U.S. schools have been openly teaching the 1619 Project for months
A " resource " is not an official curriculum. You cuckservatives are so focused on the boogie man that you couldn't care less wether your kids are actually learning about history. Lol

floridays

A " resource " is not an official curriculum. You cuckservatives are so focused on the boogie man that you couldn't care less wether your kids are actually learning about history. Lol
Did you even go to school?

Curriculm would be courses taught, 1619 would be the text used, or resource (text) as you like to try to re-define curricula.

You want another shot at it?

floridays

Why would I deny my freedom to live where I was born.
Are you one of those who believes slavery was good for slaves?
Because you bitch today about the past, like you have been harmed.
Slavery was (possibly) a harm to your slave ancestors (if they were, you neglected to answer that).
In any case you are free to leave if your homeland (Africa) offers you better alternatives.