Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

wilberforce15

Sounds like a low seniority runner is unhappy.
I'm a high seniority, super-lazy PTer.
I know the rules and I can play by the rules. I was a sucker and worked too hard for my first 5 or 10 years.

Then, I learned that the rational response to communism is to soak up the benefits and be lazy.

So that's what I do.

wilberforce15

Lol we seen how UPS operates if they were to pay you based on performance They would slowly make sure you made nothing
So, you agree the seniority system exists to pay the same regardless of how you behave or how hard you work. I'm glad we could come to agreement.
I didn't actually say whether I thought that was good or bad. I am simply describing it. That's what it does.

vantexan

So, it's communism if everybody gets the same no matter how they act or how hard they work. Right?

And seniority makes everybody get the same no matter how they act or how hard they work, right?
Because of litigation companies have no choice but to treat everyone equally. Problem is that those with a good work ethic are always asked to do more while those who skate aren't. At least that's how it was at FedEx the 30 years I was there.

wilberforce15

He's not going to like you calling him WilmaForce15
bbb.jpg

Thebrownblob

So, you agree the seniority system exists to pay the same regardless of how you behave or how hard you work. I'm glad we could come to agreement.
I didn't actually say whether I thought that was good or bad. I am simply describing it. That's what it does.
I don’t think I ever said it didn’t. I said it doesn’t guarantee the same outcome. And my example was the unnamed individual on this website who complained that I’m somehow rich because I have a couple things I’ve worked hard for even though we both have the same job and make the same wage and apparently they have squandered all of their equal pay in other words he did not have the same Equity in life as I do. Which comes back to the point of this thread that the government trying to give everyone the same equality as impossible because some people are just too dumb and careless. we could give everyone $1 million and the majority of the people would be broke in a matter of months. And they would be pissed at you because you took your million and made 3 million.

wilberforce15

I don’t think I ever said it didn’t. I said it doesn’t guarantee the same outcome. And my example was the unnamed individual on this website who complained that I’m somehow rich because I have a couple things I’ve worked hard for and apparently they have squandered all of their equal pay in other words he did not have the same Equity in life as I do. Which comes back to the point of this thread that the government trying to give everyone the same equality as impossible because some people are just too dumb and careless. we could give everyone $1 million and the majority of the people would be broke in a matter of months. And they would be pissed at you because you took your million and made 3 million.
Yawn

wilberforce15

Keep yawning and yet you work here. Because you understand you can’t do it without the job lol You big tough rugged individualist you lol. Or maybe you’re just here for that crappy pension you don’t need? Could you be any more full of crap? Doubtful
I wouldn't say that I work here.

It's more like a welfare line I stand in for five hours a day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Keep yawning and yet you work here. Because you understand you can’t do it without the job lol You big tough rugged individualist you lol. Or maybe you’re just here for that crappy pension you don’t need? Could you be any more full of crap? Doubtful
He claims he can make more in one day than you make in a week, yet he works at UPS for the benefits. Lol Something doesn’t add up.