Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

MAKAVELI

That may be true for some people, but for most people I know, they were perfectly comfortable having good friends of different ethnicities. Now, people of all ethnicities are segregating themselves more than I’ve seen since I was a young child in the South.
Racism was just more out in the open and normalized in the South. What you experienced growing up in the South was just you desensitized to reality and unaware of the effects of racism on society.

floridays

Which part?
Whole damn thing fella, you got the floor.

We have a walk through baptistry now like a newfangled carwash. Squirt you down, run those feelies down ya and send the sins down the drain to the housing project. Have your ticket punched after you square me up.

What's up?
Square me

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Whole damn thing fella, you got the floor.

We have a walk through baptistry now like a newfangled carwash. Squirt you down, run those feelies down ya and send the sins down the drain to the housing project. Have your ticket punched after you square me up.

What's up?
Square me
I just can't.

floridays

Racism was just more out in the open and normalized in the South. What you experienced growing up in the South was just you desensitized to reality and unaware of the effects of racism on society.
Has yurass ever been out of California? Vegas don't count.
That's a legitimate question seeking an answer.

vantexan

So in 40 years of politics Biden has done no good. Ok. It’s BS but ok.
Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense under Bush and Obama, said that Biden was on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue his entire time in Congress. That was said well before Biden became president. The two things I believe he was most remembered for in Congress was making it difficult to get out of paying credit card debt and for pushing crime punishment legislation that put a lot of blacks in jail. By the way Delaware was where many credit card companies were headquartered and after he pushed that legislation through Hunter got a very cush job with one of those companies for a couple of years where it was claimed by some he did very little actual work but got paid a lot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you're never wrong, what's to admit?
Which of his policies were wrong?
8C4B38F3-C55A-4207-92E0-17F7C9F5BF50.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Box Ox

"A Minneapolis teachers union contract stipulates that white teachers will be laid off or reassigned before “educators of color” in the event Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) needs to reduce staff.

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

According to the United Federation of Teachers, “excessing” means “reducing staff in a particular school when there is a reduction in the number of available positions in a title or license area in that school.”

The agreement adds that non-white teachers, as well as those working in various programs, “may be exempted from district-wide layoff outside seniority order.” The agreement also prioritizes the reinstatement of teachers from “underrepresented populations” over white teachers."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"A Minneapolis teachers union contract stipulates that white teachers will be laid off or reassigned before “educators of color” in the event Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) needs to reduce staff.

After the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS struck a deal on March 25 to end a 14-day teacher strike, the two sides drew up and ratified a new collective bargaining agreement complete with various proposals.

One of the proposals dealt with “educators of color protections.” The agreement states that if a non-white teacher is subject to excess, MPS must excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority.

“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement reads.

According to the United Federation of Teachers, “excessing” means “reducing staff in a particular school when there is a reduction in the number of available positions in a title or license area in that school.”

The agreement adds that non-white teachers, as well as those working in various programs, “may be exempted from district-wide layoff outside seniority order.” The agreement also prioritizes the reinstatement of teachers from “underrepresented populations” over white teachers."
You gotta be kidding me. This BS will be the end of us. I hope you take note who’s promoting this crap.