Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

wilberforce15

Yes you’re part of the problem
I work according to my incentives.

I was a sucker who did everyone else's work for about a decade. Then, I realized I only get one back, one set of knees, and there are new people every day. I get paid the same either way, so I let the young people hurt themselves.

Every driver does it. Every long term insider does it.

Thebrownblob

I work according to my incentives.

I was a sucker who did everyone else's work for about a decade. Then, I realized I only get one back, one set of knees, and there are new people every day. I get paid the same either way, so I let the young people hurt themselves.

Every driver does it. Every long term insider does it.
If only you could rise above

Thebrownblob

It adds up perfectly well. I'm a millionaire, but I don't have enough to retire. Therefore, I continue to accumulate and stand in line at ups for benefits.
A millionaire who needs benefits? OK sure. You’re also a savant at investing so I don’t know why you’re just a measly millionaire

wilberforce15

No rising above meeting such a menial job where you have the indignity of people making the same as you doing the same job the horror
Rise above needing it?
Yes, that's what the piles of money are for. But, I'm under 40 and I have 8 mouths to feed.

A million bucks doesn't cut it for retirement right now.

wilberforce15

Gotcha and yet you’re going to allow a bunch of cowboy boot belt buckle wearing hillbillies negotiate what you’re worth? How can you live like this?
They can negotiate whatever they want. I get paid more in benefits than I do in pay. Look at the health care alternatives.
Even with as much as I can make, standing in line to save thousands of dollars per month still is worth it.
If UPS paid me 0/hr, I'd still come in. I milk them for unbelievable amounts.

6 free births. A dozen surgeries. You name it.

Thebrownblob

They can negotiate whatever they want. I get paid more in benefits than I do in pay. Look at the health care alternatives.
Even with as much as I can make, standing in line to save thousands of dollars per month still is worth it.
If UPS paid me 0/hr, I'd still come in. I milk them for unbelievable amounts.

6 free births. A dozen surgeries. You name it.
Exactly how do you know we wont negotiate that way after all we’re just a bunch of knuckle dragging communist

wilberforce15

Exactly how do you know we wont negotiate that way after all we’re just a bunch of knuckle dragging communist
You are just a bunch of knuckle dragging communists. And the Teamsters might negotiate it away.

That's why I'm making piles of money, so I don't have to depend on such things.

If I were single or had only a kid or two, I'd have retired already.

Thebrownblob

Rise above needing it?
Yes, that's what the piles of money are for. But, I'm under 40 and I have 8 mouths to feed.

A million bucks doesn't cut it for retirement right now.
Plenty of opportunity out there for a smart guy like you to turn That measly million into several million You’re wasting your time here

Thebrownblob

You are just a bunch of knuckle dragging communists. And the Teamsters might negotiate it away.

That's why I'm making piles of money, so I don't have to depend on such things.

If I were single or had only a kid or two, I'd have retired already.
Maybe I’ll send a contract proposal to negotiate just your Health care away I’ll have the Wilbur article because you don’t really need us

wilberforce15

So you promise you’ll be gone soon? It’s really been easy to hang out with people who want equal pay for the jobs they’re doing
There is a high probability I'll be gone relatively soon, sure.

But part of that responsibility is on you guys.

You can't make trolling this fun and expect me to leave.

Thebrownblob

There is a high probability I'll be gone relatively soon, sure.

But part of that responsibility is on you guys.

You can't make trolling this fun and expect me to leave.
Well hopefully we do a piss poor job and you have to stay with us even longer LOL and you’re the one trolling sir do you work at a company and pretend you’re better you’re not I would imagine half of the stuff for saying is complete bs I really don’t care. You’re just a lump like the rest of us lol