PT Preload/Air Driver Going feeder.!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Well I made it passed feeder school with no major issues. Time to go back to presort for a week and wait on the calls from dispatch.
Sucks you gotta go back. I remember after I passed I never saw my previous position again. I went straight from training to covering runs. Congratulations, you’re riding with the big boys now.

Alex805

Sucks you gotta go back. I remember after I passed I never saw my previous position again. I went straight from training to covering runs. Congratulations, you’re riding with the big boys now.
Yeah I’ll be on backup for a year. But that’s okay with me. We own a small business that still needs some of my time so it works out. Super excited to start my Seniority in feeder and get things rolling.

Alex805

I transferred to Twilight to be more available for feeder but won’t work it because we are so busy thanks for all the feedback and information. Have a great day!

xkingx

When your two years hits tell them you’re pulling out of feeders. The company will have to find you 8hours of work which would Basically be a 22.3job without them calling it that. For example come in do local then car wash. Positions guys with 25plus years have been waiting on. You'll have it made in the shade until you retire. The union is allowing this to happen!