PT Preload contract? Pay raises?

I knew the zips and where they went. Can't do that now. They cut so many routes, no way you could keep up with it.
You would be called a zip code sorter. I sorted by address on both the sort aisle and the boxline. You are right about all the crazy add/cuts that is normal now days. PAL system for drivers is great but for the preload it just made everyone brain dead.

Add cuts and move the lineup. You can't keep up with that.
Since we started Saturday Ground 3 weeks ago our Monday lineup is insane. Being a good sorter did require some consistency. I am sure in the Boardrooms it is called flexibility but the rest of us call it chaos. If only the computers did not have to work with pesky humans the system would be perfect.

km3

Since we started Saturday Ground 3 weeks ago our Monday lineup is insane. Being a good sorter did require some consistency. I am sure in the Boardrooms it is called flexibility but the rest of us call it chaos. If only the computers did not have to work with pesky humans the system would be perfect.

Did you get that message I sent you a couple months ago? I'm still looking for some insight.