Pvd

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We have something like 20 PVDs at our center. They're lined up outside as we're leaving then pull into bays on one of the belts and then load their own cars.
It takes them almost 2 hours to load 20 stops into their cars.
It's a total joke. Someone in Atlanta has to be falsifying the numbers to keep this charade going

jcf

i am a PVD Driver, I do at least 50 stops a day and 65 plus packages, I have a toyota tacoma 4 door and i load all of it in one trip. I drive about 45 minutes to the hub and get my stuff then drive back to do my route, i usually get done by 4:30 if I can get out of the hub by 10:30 or 11, i wait for the regular drivers to clear out before I load up. we do package pickups here, i just don't see how these other guys that people post about are doing so badly, must just be :censored2:ty workers. Our phone will not let us deliver if we are too far from the drop off location.

i am a PVD Driver, I do at least 50 stops a day and 65 plus packages, I have a toyota tacoma 4 door and i load all of it in one trip. I drive about 45 minutes to the hub and get my stuff then drive back to do my route, i usually get done by 4:30 if I can get out of the hub by 10:30 or 11, i wait for the regular drivers to clear out before I load up. we do package pickups here, i just don't see how these other guys that people post about are doing so badly, must just be :censored2:ty workers. Our phone will not let us deliver if we are too far from the drop off location.
Thanks Dave

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i am a PVD Driver, I do at least 50 stops a day and 65 plus packages, I have a toyota tacoma 4 door and i load all of it in one trip. I drive about 45 minutes to the hub and get my stuff then drive back to do my route, i usually get done by 4:30 if I can get out of the hub by 10:30 or 11, i wait for the real drivers to clear out before I load up. we do package pickups here, i just don't see how these other guys that people post about are doing so badly, must just be :censored2:ty workers. Our phone will not let us deliver if we are too far from the drop off location.

Fixed it for you.

clean hairy

Dave, is that you posting under another name?
Got rid of the Altima for a pickup?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Anyone else seeing PVDs working but regular drivers being laid off? It's happening here. Today, 2 extended PVDs went out with 4 stops and 7 stops but yet, two FT drivers were laid off.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

50 stops and 65 packages good job
You’re killing it

Rack em

Made the Podium
Anyone else seeing PVDs working but regular drivers being laid off? It's happening here. Today, 2 extended PVDs went out with 4 stops and 7 stops but yet, two FT drivers were laid off.
Easiest 8 hour grievance check those laid off drivers will get. That's a slam dunk win.

If our steward pursues it for them.
He better do his :censored2:ing job! Just have the 2 laid off drivers fill out grievances and the steward has to file them.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Easiest 8 hour grievance check those laid off drivers will get. That's a slam dunk win.
He better do his :censored2:ing job! Just have the 2 laid off drivers fill out grievances and the steward has to file them.

What should happen and what really happens is 2 very different things. I let the drivers know what they should do and the ball is in their court.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
3556B350-B70A-460E-9535-0B17269A319C.jpeg