Qualifying trip

Mo19072

So my trip that I’m doing during my 30 days doesn’t run on Mondays. Yesterday they had me come in as extra. And I was given airs off another driver and a pick up. Than I went out again on a second trip with bulk stops and I met a driver on the road to get 30 house stops off him. All this was in an area that I don’t know and I’ve never been trained on. So I’m sure I was way overallowed.
Am I not supposed to run the same trip for 30 days so I can show improvement?
I’m afraid they’ll do this every Monday and they screw with my numbers. My boss said I have to scratch ten daysconsistently to qualify. How am I supposed to do that if they give me a new trip every Monday?
Should I say something?
Thank you

trickpony1

They cannot disqualify you now that they have disrupted the packet.

If this is true it would benefit the OP to not say anything and wait to see if he gets disqualified.
The OP just needs to smile a lot, do his best, don't ask questions, don't do anything that will get you DQ'ed (like dishonesty) and wait...

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
If they have you do anything besides your training route, you’re qualified. Congrats, you made it.

It is the same in my supplement / local. If you have an open qualifying packet, and they make you do anything besides your “training route” you automatically pass.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
So my trip that I’m doing during my 30 days doesn’t run on Mondays. Yesterday they had me come in as extra. And I was given airs off another driver and a pick up. Than I went out again on a second trip with bulk stops and I met a driver on the road to get 30 house stops off him. All this was in an area that I don’t know and I’ve never been trained on. So I’m sure I was way overallowed.
I’m afraid they’ll do this every Monday and they screw with my numbers. My boss said I have to scratch ten daysconsistently to qualify. How am I supposed to do that if they give me a new trip every Monday?
Should I say something?
Thank you

In the central if you are used as an air driver , then that day doesn't count as a qualifying day.
Article 1, section 1

"On days where the Employer has exhausted the air drivers list, pre-
seniority drivers may be used for air and these days would not count toward seniority. The Employer would be obligated to follow the conditions outlined under Article 40, Section 1 of the Master
Agreement."

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Should I say something?
Thank you

Do you know if you were hired for a permanent job.... or as a vacation

replacement/seasonal ? It makes a difference.

Talking with anyone at this point.... is premature.

If they have you do anything besides your training route, you’re qualified. Congrats, you made it.

They cannot disqualify you now that they have disrupted the packet.

It is the same in my supplement / local. If you have an open qualifying packet, and they make you do anything besides your “training route” you automatically pass.

There are a lot of details missing.

Mo19072

In the central if you are used as an air driver , then that day doesn't count as a qualifying day.
Article 1, section 1

"On days where the Employer has exhausted the air drivers list, pre-
seniority drivers may be used for air and these days would not count toward seniority. The Employer would be obligated to follow the conditions outlined under Article 40, Section 1 of the Master
Agreement."
My time card says Special Air for Monday so I guess you’re right

Mo19072

Do you know if you were hired for a permanent job.... or as a vacation

replacement/seasonal ? It makes a difference.

Talking with anyone at this point.... is premature.

There are a lot of details missing.
I was hired seasonal for peak, I went to preload then to air driver and now trying to qualify for FT

Mo19072

They can/will make your timecard say whatever they want.

Did you or did you not deliver ground (not air) packages?
I did deliver ground but I did that everyday when I was an air driver. The union is silent about that because who wants to work 1 hour a day delivering air only.