Question Does Anyone Know?

ColdHarvest

Hi does anyone know how many people voted total for the last contract at UPS . I would assume knowing Parttimers have the majority vote and knowing most do not vote that the numbers could be pretty close to half or less then half. I can tell you now that if they Pass this :censored2: contract through it will be the end of Labor Unions And the Unionized workforce which took decades to establish in some cases . I was raised with the notion of being proud to be in a union , Integrity,Solidarity,Strength, mostly providing a decent wage for the average American to live the American Dream ... Can some one Tell me what the hell is going on here and what is this world coming to .. I guess always will be the ones with the most Money always win ....If they pass this contract through from a loophole in the constitution then UPS finally got what they wanted and busted the union , and not just here but freakin everywhere

The most frightening thing about Western Democracy is that someone as uneducated as you, is granted a vote.

You lack even basic Engiish skills.