Question for FDX employees..

fredxx

Anybody know if you're terminated can FDX take your (vested) pension away? I've heard both that you'll LOSE your pension and recently was told you CAN'T lose your pension once your fully vested...Seems to me like if they try prevent you from getting a pension they're asking for a law suit ..tia

vantexan

Anybody know if you're terminated can FDX take your (vested) pension away? I've heard both that you'll LOSE your pension and recently was told you CAN'T lose your pension once your fully vested...Seems to me like if they try prevent you from getting a pension they're asking for a law suit ..tia
Once you are vested you'll received what you've accrued. Think about how many companies would try to get out of paying pensions by getting rid of people on trumped up charges. There are laws in place to protect employees from that sort of thing.

MAKAVELI

No.

Meat

What were you terminated for?

Star B

White Lightening
nah, he's getting "terminated" for having an injury that put him on work restrictions that Express isn't going to accommodate for.

You know, the whole BS line of "We've never laid anyone off, we've just 'displaced' thousands of them and they voluntarily resigned when they didn't take a position three hours away".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
nah, he's getting "terminated" for having an injury that put him on work restrictions that Express isn't going to accommodate for.

You know, the whole BS line of "We've never laid anyone off, we've just 'displaced' thousands of them and they voluntarily resigned when they didn't take a position three hours away".
A coworker worked at a FedEx call center, when they had a fire drill, telling EVERYONE to leave the building. After a couple of hours, they lined everyone up and told them that, if their ID badges opened the door, to go back to their desk and go to work. If not, their personal belongings would be made available to them, and that they had 90 days to find another position. P-S-P at its finest.

Oldfart

A coworker worked at a FedEx call center, when they had a fire drill, telling EVERYONE to leave the building. After a couple of hours, they lined everyone up and told them that, if their ID badges opened the door, to go back to their desk and go to work. If not, their personal belongings would be made available to them, and that they had 90 days to find another position. P-S-P at its finest.
Yea right. They stayed outside for a couple of hours. Then told people to hit the road.

Last edited:

Meat

That’s hilarious! Do you think guys like Book ‘Em Dano were singing Metallica’s “The Shortest Straw,” all obnoxious like, when the employees who got the axe were walking away all dejectedly?

floridays

Sounds very plausible,is it true?

floridays

Sure it is. They also did body cavity searches on everyone too.

That story is fake news. Or just an outright lie. I bet lunch on that.
I simply stated it was believable in cause you don't know what plausible means. I then went on to ask if it was true. Which part of either don't you understand? As far as I know they haven't started body cavity searches.......yet. Hey don't pull a hammy today. Kick that bucket lists :censored2:.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s hilarious! Do you think guys like Book ‘Em Dano were singing Metallica’s “The Shortest Straw,” all obnoxious like, when the employees who got the axe were walking away all dejectedly?

Of course not. Metallica stinks.

zerocool5468

How long do you have to be an employee before they contribute to your "pension" and at what rate and amount do they contribute to said pension? Thanks.