Raises for 2019

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
anybody hear anything about a raise In October yet?
In October? Well, I'm sure Fred will wish you all a very happy Halloween.

giphy.gif

Artee

The way the freight has dropped off the last few months. The mail has been dropping off. And the plane only going out at half the weight it was a month or so ago. Add in a looming global recession and I would say the raise does not look promising.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The way the freight has dropped off the last few months. The mail has been dropping off. And the plane only going out at half the weight it was a month or so ago. Add in a looming global recession and I would say the raise does not look promising.
I betcha they’ll get their bonuses at the top though.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Managers didn't get bonuses this year supposedly for us to get our raises is what I heard.

Managers "didn't get bonuses this year" because this FY just began. Also, an ops manager's bonus -in a really good year- amounts to what 2 of his 24 FT employees would get in raises.

The rumor mill needs to up its game.

Godzilla55

X had a huge freakin tax break. No reason for not getting raises. It’s been 18 long months. If they go back on their word I believe a good portion of newer hires will bail, especially when there are tons of jobs out there at this time.