Raises for 2019

fdxsux

Wow so your not getting the Family HSA of $900, the up to 29 days off/year, 5 paid sick days, Free pension,and Free matching funds on your 401K, none of which cost you 1cent. So STFU i have to go finish my route.
All these things are part of your compensation. Fedex compensates you for your work. Therefore they are not giving you these things for free. Everyone else on here understands this. Why don’t you?

fedex_rtd

All these things are part of your compensation. Fedex compensates you for your work. Therefore they are not giving you these things for free. Everyone else on here understands this. Why don’t you?
Thats because the brown nosing shoe shine boy that is caring Fred's water, can't see that the TOTAL compensation package is what counts. Poor boy only sees what is in front of him, and does not plan for any sort of a future.

A pension is NOT "free" money as you put it, it is money that is earned from long term service to the company. A long termed employee has gained years of knowledge that younger employees are not aware of, they know how to treat a customer correctly. Without a pension Express would be no better than Ground, and those of us Express drivers know that we provide a higher standard of service that a Ground driver does. That is only one of the reasons an Express drivers COMPENSATION PACKAGE is better than that of a Ground driver.

fedex_rtd

Wow so your not getting the Family HSA of $900, the up to 29 days off/year, 5 paid sick days, Free pension,and Free matching funds on your 401K, none of which cost you 1cent. So STFU i have to go finish my route.
Really free matching funds on my 401k??? No child, they do not match your 401k, they contribute a very SMALL portion smaller and lesser amount than most companies, but they do not match your 401k. Matching your 401k would be a dollar for a dollar.

Stay on your knees and keep sucking, that's what guys like you do best.

SmithBarney

Matching your 401k would be a dollar for a dollar...

They do match up to a certain percentage... free money is free money, I wouldn't bank on the pension. If topped out employees can't get by by maxing out your 401k each year then you are doing something wrong. Put 50% in the 401k until you are maxxed for the year.

Serf

They do match up to a certain percentage... free money is free money, I wouldn't bank on the pension. If topped out employees can't get by by maxing out your 401k each year then you are doing something wrong. Put 50% in the 401k until you are maxxed for the year.

The only example of "free money" in the free world is the 401k match. I'm not knocking it. But when my pickle doesn't work, I'm wearing Velcro sneakers, I don't care. Eff it.

SmithBarney

Sorry about your pickle... gramps and keep up the velcro sneakers, very comfy for the mall walkers. Have no idea what you are talking about.

Serf

Sorry about your pickle... gramps and keep up the velcro sneakers, very comfy for the mall walkers. Have no idea what you are talking about.
All kidding aside, just skeptical about when everyone says the 401 is free money. As if asking yourself why it is the only example of "free money" in the world?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
"Portable Pension's" are not "semi- worthless" as you state. No company has to offer and very few do offer pensions. They are not guaranteed and can be tweaked or taken away at any time. Im lucky i have both traditional and portable. The portable payout were in June of this year, and the paper report should be in your mailbox this week. Take a look at the free money Fed -Ex is giving you as a Non Union company.
You wanna compare what I get at my union job to your non union.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C9650211-7E25-4102-997B-3399F74EA60B.png

C2488E31-C7C3-4498-A063-7D72C17F7C52.jpeg

SMH.

Subramaniam's Myth

Really free matching funds on my 401k??? No child, they do not match your 401k, they contribute a very SMALL portion smaller and lesser amount than most companies, but they do not match your 401k. Matching your 401k would be a dollar for a dollar.

Stay on your knees and keep sucking, that's what guys like you do best.
Yes Fed_ex :censored2:. Really Its Matching Funds. 1% match 1st 1% .5% match next 5%. Little Jerk -Off ,thats what you do best.